Morini 162 EI leaking

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

PAS

Morini 162 EI leaking

Post by PAS »

I just bought a almost new Morini 162 EI, but it seems to have a leakage problem. With the aircylinder attached to the pistol, it leaks about 50 bar in a day. When I take the cylinder off, the cylinder itself is not leaking. What causes this problem? Pardon my english.
PAS
PW

Re: Morini 162 EI leaking

Post by PW »

I had the same problem, there are several seals that may need to be replaced in the pistol. Before I had the seals replaced, I would just unscrew the cylinders until they were no longer engaged into the valve, and store them like that. Just need to screw them in when you want to shoot.

: I just bought a almost new Morini 162 EI, but it seems to have a leakage problem. With the aircylinder attached to the pistol, it leaks about 50 bar in a day. When I take the cylinder off, the cylinder itself is not leaking. What causes this problem? Pardon my english.
: PAS

tt-at-vdpc.org.42039.42038
PAS

Post by PAS »

Someone just said to me that a new ap may need some use to become real tight. Is that a fact?
PAS
I just bought a almost new Morini 162 EI, but it seems to have a leakage problem. With the aircylinder attached to the pistol, it leaks about 50 bar in a day. When I take the cylinder off, the cylinder itself is not leaking. What causes this problem? Pardon my english.
: PAS

David M

Post by David M »

Try the other cylinder, because there is a seal between the cylinder and the pistol, and a seal/valve inside the cylinder.
If the other cylinder leaks, then the leak is in the pistol. If not the first cylinder is at fault.
Either way the seals will need looking at by a gunsmith.