daisy challenger 84

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Distinguished2x

daisy challenger 84

Post by Distinguished2x »

Is there any interested in these old rifles????
its a crossman, messed that up!
Last edited by Distinguished2x on Fri May 24, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Distinguished2x

Re: daisy challenger 84

So I have 3 of these Crossman 84,s. one is missing the pressure adjust knob, and there is only one co2 tank. Also there is one original box, and I have rear sights for them, but no front sights. One has the rear sight riser replaced with a higher one. the front sight blocks are there on all 3. Im pretty sure these have Anschutz triggers in them, they are not the electronic version. These we donated to our rifle junior program, and we have no use for them. I would like to dispose of them to someone who might want parts or get one going. A donation to our program would seal the deal.
I also have a Winchester break barrel made by diana model 333, and a Anschutz model 250. All proceeds will go toward modern air rifle equipment for our program.
Thanks
Last edited by Distinguished2x on Wed May 29, 2024 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alpineboard

Post by alpineboard »

Possible interest in these. Are you stating that you only have 1 cylinder to be used for all 3 rifles?
Or are you saying that you have 1 cylinder per rifle? So you have 3 rifles with 1 cylinder per rifle, you have 3 cylinders total.
Distinguished2x

yes. 1 cylinder total. missing 2 for the other 2 rifles.