TOZ-35 VS TOZ-35M

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Claudio

TOZ-35 VS TOZ-35M

Post by Claudio »

I read the archives on this subject but I want to confirm a few questions I have.
I know they look slightly different. I read the 35M barrel is not as tight, is this better than the 35 barrel, why or why not?
Is one more accurate in the vise or bench test? Does one have more recoil? Does a shooter shoot one better than the other or more accurate in the shooter's hand for some reason?
Do shooters of Toz free pistols prefer one or the other and why?
I hope there are Russian Shooters or others that know the answers to these questions. Is the TOZ-35M still in production or available new somewhere?
Thank you very much for any assistance

incrocci-at-shaw.ca.48250.0
Igor Rulyov

Re: TOZ-35 VS TOZ-35M

Post by Igor Rulyov »

: I know they look slightly different. I read the 35M barrel is not as tight, is this better than the 35 barrel, why or why not?
---------

35M's barrel a little larger in diameter than 35's one. Therefore 35M a little heavier than 35.
Also, some details in 35M are plastic (in trigger system), but in 35 the same details are made of steel.

: Is one more accurate in the vise or bench test? Does one have more recoil? Does a shooter shoot one better than the other or more accurate in the shooter's hand for some reason?
---------
Factory test groups are equal. For example: my TOZ-35 has factory's test group ~18mm (shoted with not World Class ammunition!)
http://de-kar.ru/shooting/

: Do shooters of Toz free pistols prefer one or the other and why?
-------
I used 35 & 35M... now I use 35. But I want 35M. If I'll have good opportunity - I'll write request letter to our "Arms Warehouse" to get 35M.
35M a little heavier.

: I hope there are Russian Shooters or others that know the answers to these questions. Is the TOZ-35M still in production or available new somewhere?
----------
As I heard TOZ 35 & 35M were took out of production approx. in 1990. Some years ago I was owner of 35M made in 1989 :-)