Factory setting for LP10 sear adjustment

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

MaxT

Factory setting for LP10 sear adjustment

Post by MaxT »

Hi,
Does anyone knows the factory setting for the sear screw on a LP10 ? I had read previously that to set the sear screw to factory setting, you have to cock the weapon and then turn the sear screw clockwise till the trigger goes off. Then turn the screw anti-clockwise a quarter turn. I've tried it but the trigger feels very 'crispy'. I like a heavy 1st stage and in order to pass the trigger weight, the 1st stage has to be very heavy and this causes the trigger to bounce back after the shot has been released.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
pilkguns

Re: Factory setting for LP10 sear adjustment

Post by pilkguns »

try about a 1/8th of turn back from nothing
: Hi,
: Does anyone knows the factory setting for the sear screw on a LP10 ? I had read previously that to set the sear screw to factory setting, you have to cock the weapon and then turn the sear screw clockwise till the trigger goes off. Then turn the screw anti-clockwise a quarter turn. I've tried it but the trigger feels very 'crispy'. I like a heavy 1st stage and in order to pass the trigger weight, the 1st stage has to be very heavy and this causes the trigger to bounce back after the shot has been released.
: Any help appreciated.
: Thanks.

MaxT

Post by MaxT »

: If a 1/4 turn is crispy or dry, won't 1/8 be crispier?
: try about a 1/8th of turn back from nothing
: : Hi,
: : Does anyone knows the factory setting for the sear screw on a LP10 ? I had read previously that to set the sear screw to factory setting, you have to cock the weapon and then turn the sear screw clockwise till the trigger goes off. Then turn the screw anti-clockwise a quarter turn. I've tried it but the trigger feels very 'crispy'. I like a heavy 1st stage and in order to pass the trigger weight, the 1st stage has to be very heavy and this causes the trigger to bounce back after the shot has been released.
: : Any help appreciated.
: : Thanks.

MaxT

Post by MaxT »

: If a 1/4 turn is crispy or dry, won't 1/8 be crispier?
: try about a 1/8th of turn back from nothing
: : Hi,
: : Does anyone knows the factory setting for the sear screw on a LP10 ? I had read previously that to set the sear screw to factory setting, you have to cock the weapon and then turn the sear screw clockwise till the trigger goes off. Then turn the screw anti-clockwise a quarter turn. I've tried it but the trigger feels very 'crispy'. I like a heavy 1st stage and in order to pass the trigger weight, the 1st stage has to be very heavy and this causes the trigger to bounce back after the shot has been released.
: : Any help appreciated.
: : Thanks.