Morini 162EA VS 162EI anyone have hands on testing of both?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Claudio

Morini 162EA VS 162EI anyone have hands on testing of both?

Post by Claudio »

Has anyone shot and tested both of these models. I understand that the 162EI is the latest model. Is the 162EI that much better in trigger, balance or both?
incrocci-at-shaw.ca.47308.0
Mack

Re: Morini 162EA VS 162EI anyone have hands on testing of bo

Post by Mack »

: Has anyone shot and tested both of these models. I understand that the 162EI is the latest model. Is the 162EI that much better in trigger, balance or both?
They are the same gun.

Claudio

No improvements on the 162EI?

Post by Claudio »

I am now getting more educated on Morini Pistols, in order to make a choice.
No improvements on the 162EI?
incrocci-at-shaw.ca.47312.47311
Claudio

Anyone experience any problems with the Morini Electronics o

Post by Claudio »

I already have a dead Walther electronic FP. I don't need another electronic problem or costly to replace. Any info is appreciated.
incrocci-at-shaw.ca.47314.47308
Richard H.

Re: Anyone experience any problems with the Morini Electroni

Post by Richard H. »

Electronics have change in the last twenty years and I really wouldn't be worried and compare the new Morini to the very old Walther FP ( I have one that still works).
David Levene

Re: No improvements on the 162EI?

Post by David Levene »

: I am now getting more educated on Morini Pistols, in order to make a choice.
: No improvements on the 162EI?

As I understand it the 162EA is the German designation for the gun that is known everywhere else as the 162EI. It is possible for a 162EA to appear in any country if the supply route was through one of the big German distributors (like Gehmann).

dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.47325.47312
Ronny

Re: No improvements on the 162EI?

Post by Ronny »

: I am now getting more educated on Morini Pistols, in order to make a choice.
: No improvements on the 162EI?
The reason that the CM 162EI is renamed EA in Germany is that EI in german means egg,the A stands for Ausweschelbar,with means Interchangeble in german,so in a way I can understand them renaming it...
If you have short fingers,go for the mechancal trigger.The grips have smaller volume inside your hand.
I constructed the mechancal trigger in 1996 because also shooters can be conservative,not trusting new electronic sollutions,but wanted to shoot Morini,also for clubs so when they wanted to change from a right to a left hand grip,they did not have to buy a left hand electronic

ron-at-telia.com.47327.47312
David M

A couple only.

Post by David M »

After 8 yrs and 4 Morinis in the family (all being used), we have broken only one wire to a solenoid and split a circuit board connector only.
No problems have been found on either the Free or Air boards.
I can highly recomend the electric trigger.