Kimber 82 Government in Excellent Condition

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
TWebster

Kimber 82 Government in Excellent Condition

Post by TWebster »

Rifle is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. Bluing and wood are fantastic. Accessory rail looks unused. When taken out of the stock, the underside of the action has some ambering and some marks that look like maybe steel wool? These are the only cosmetic issues and they are under the stock.

Has front globe sight that came with it and a universal type Williams peep sight. No inserts, no box or manual.

Asking $550 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must be willing to accept a shipment from an individual. If you have to have it shipped from an FFL, my guy charges $50, so add that to the total.

Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Payment by PayPal friends and family or add 4% to cover fees. Will also accept a USPS money order (USPS only).

Email tobinwebster at yahoo dot com or message me here if interested and I can send some photos as they are too large to attach here. Thanks!
40xguy

Re: Kimber 82 Government in Excellent Condition

Post by 40xguy »

confirm the caliber please.
Hammer to shape, file to fit, paint to match...
Lemond

Post by Lemond »

Email sent for photos
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

40xguy
The Kimber 82 was a government training rifle in .22 LR caliber.
High Left

Post by High Left »

There's CMP rifles, and commercial models. Not sure, but I 'think' maybe the CMP rifles had Birch stocks?

They're otherwise nicely finished 'standard rifles'. Nowhere near as refined as an Anschutz ... but most of us aren't worthy of better anyway.
Hyborn0000

Post by Hyborn0000 »

I’ll take it
Thank you
TWebster

Post by TWebster »

Spf
40xguy

Post by 40xguy »

Review of sale: TWebster (seller) is an excellent communicator, the rifle was as advertised (it actually looks like a brand new unit right off the shelf), the packing was perfect, and finally: yes, I'd definitely recommend TWebster as an A+ trustworthy person to do business with.
Hammer to shape, file to fit, paint to match...