Pardini SP for sale in MA

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jwarr

Pardini SP for sale in MA

Post by jwarr »

PM me if interested.

Thanks, Jeff
jwarr

Re: Pardini SP for sale in MA

Post by jwarr »

3 mags, very good condition, right hand L or XL wrap around grip, ultradot, original box
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

just trying to sell a gun, been out of bullseye for for a while now. Figured I would try here since this is a shooting forum.

Guessing that is wrong based on your post? Sorry I not an active member of this community, but like I said haven't been shooting in a while.

not looking to ship, but if anyone in MA is interested, happy to send details and meet in person
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

jwarr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:26 pm just trying to sell a gun, been out of bullseye for for a while now. Figured I would try here since this is a shooting forum.

Guessing that is wrong based on your post? Sorry I not an active member of this community, but like I said haven't been shooting in a while.

not looking to ship, but if anyone in MA is interested, happy to send details and meet in person
I'll send an email to some of my shooting buddies in MA to let them know.
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

bdutton wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:04 pm
jwarr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:26 pm just trying to sell a gun, been out of bullseye for for a while now. Figured I would try here since this is a shooting forum.

I'll send an email to some of my shooting buddies in MA to let them know.
Thanks!
PatMcD

Post by PatMcD »

A price would be nice....
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

so, looking at new prices ($2800 for SP, $200 for ultradot, $60 for extra mag, $200 sales tax) that is ~$3300ish for same new...

what is reasonable? This is an old style without recoil weights. Are they more or less desirable than the new ones?

Gun is in perfect condition, looks like new, barrel is perfect. functions flawlessly.

Any honest feedback on price would be appreciated. Thanks
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

Pardini does not supply parts for some of the older models.

Need to talk with the folks at PardiniUSA to see what model you have and parts availability.

Cheers,

Dave
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

mine is this one: https://www.pardiniguns.com/store/image ... iagram.php

looks like many parts still available
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

I have this same model which I purchased many years ago right here on TT. I think I paid $950 + shipping and transfer fees. But that was a loooong time ago. I'm not suggesting that is a starting price either... its worth much more than that today. That gun is a tack driver and a tank. I never had a malfunction. New Pardini's are ammo picky. Not mine. Shot a couple 299 NMC and once shot an 889 in a sectional. Also shot a 100-10x at 25 yards once.
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

are you southern NH by chance? I used to shoot for Billerica and shot against many southern NH teams, Pelham, Plaistow... wondering if we crossed paths
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

jwarr wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 am are you southern NH by chance? I used to shoot for Billerica and shot against many southern NH teams, Pelham, Plaistow... wondering if we crossed paths
Yep. I was team captain at Pelham for several years and ran the State Championships for NH. That was about 20 years ago.

Took over a Junior 3P smallbore team in Hudson when my daughter started shooting rifle competitively and have picked up the 3P rifle bug. I don't shoot much pistol anymore due to time constraints and decline in performance due o the same.
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

bdutton wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:47 pm
jwarr wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 am are you southern NH by chance? I used to shoot for Billerica and shot against many southern NH teams, Pelham, Plaistow... wondering if we crossed paths
Yep. I was team captain at Pelham for several years and ran the State Championships for NH. That was about 20 years ago.

Took over a Junior 3P smallbore team in Hudson when my daughter started shooting rifle competitively and have picked up the 3P rifle bug. I don't shoot much pistol anymore due to time constraints and decline in performance due o the same.
Then we definitely shot against each other, as I was on the Billerica A team from maybe 2000 to maybe 2008ish. My dad is Chuck Warren and he was active at Pelham for a loooonng time.
gbowers

Post by gbowers »

I might know someone in Mass who would be interested, he has a bolt with a crack and parts are no longer available. Probably the same situation as the one you own would be in, PardiniUSA lists out parts but they are no longer being made for the really old versions. What price are you looking for and I will let him know.
fc60

Post by fc60 »

gbowers wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:03 pm I might know someone in Mass who would be interested, he has a bolt with a crack and parts are no longer available. Probably the same situation as the one you own would be in, PardiniUSA lists out parts but they are no longer being made for the really old versions. What price are you looking for and I will let him know.
Greetings,

You need to make friends with a REALLY GOOD welder. Someone that works in Aerospace.

I have a Pardini 32 bolt that cracked and was repaired by welding.

Cheers,

Dave
jwarr

Post by jwarr »

gbowers wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:03 pm I might know someone in Mass who would be interested, he has a bolt with a crack and parts are no longer available. Probably the same situation as the one you own would be in, PardiniUSA lists out parts but they are no longer being made for the really old versions. What price are you looking for and I will let him know.
honestly, based on condition and price of new, I'm thinking $1800 seems fair. That is almost 1/2 price of equivalent setup new.

I can also TIG weld and would be happy to look at doing a weld repair on his bolt (assuming crack is accessible).

Have him shoot me a text: nineseven8fournine5sixtwo7zero

or is anyone else is interested

Thanks
gbowers

Post by gbowers »

I just sent him a link to this string.

Thanks