WTB Walther GSP LH Grip

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
GSP.32L

WTB Walther GSP LH Grip

Post by GSP.32L »

In search of a size medium, ambidextrous or left-hand grip for a 1980s Walther GSP. Attaching screws & NO safety cutout preferred.

Please PM me, and thanks for your consideration.
ABerryhill

Re: WTB Walther GSP LH Grip

Post by ABerryhill »

I can help you with that LH GSP grip. Search this site for lots of reviews of my work and check out PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com for more information. I can make the grip in any size, shape and configuration you'd like.

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips
GSP.32L

Post by GSP.32L »

Thanks for your prompt and helpful info. I hadn’t considered anything new; am hoping to obtain a vintage grip in good-condition that will match the used condition of the GSP. I initially didn’t think this would prove to be difficult, however have learned otherwise.
GSP.32L

Post by GSP.32L »

Am still in search of a used, original-style (attaches via two screws from the top; not a bottom mount), size medium, ambidextrous or left-hand grip for a 1980s Walther GSP without the safety cutout.

Attaching screws a plus.

GSP.32L

Post by GSP.32L »

Still searching for a used, original-style (attaches via two side screws; not a bottom mount), size medium, ambidextrous or left-hand grip for a 1980s Walther GSP without the safety cutout.

Attaching screws a plus.

Dmaryakh

Post by Dmaryakh »

If you begin considering getting a new grip - SportShootingDepot.com can help you with a Rink Grip for GSP
https://sportshootingdepot.com/product/ ... rt-pistol/
GSP.32L

WTB Walther GSP LH Grip

Post by GSP.32L »

Still searching for a used, original-style (attaches via two side screws; not a bottom mount), size medium, ambidextrous or left-hand grip for a 1980s Walther GSP without the safety cutout.

Attaching screws a plus.