SAM10 O-Rings

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
fc60

SAM10 O-Rings

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

Does anyone have a list of the O-Rings used in the SAM10 air pistol?

Any information is welcome. Metric size, material used, and a reference to the SAM10 part numbers.

Cheers,

David
marky-d

Re: SAM10 O-Rings

Post by marky-d »

Sorry, no direct help, but on the surface the Match Guns MGH1 looks very similar to the SAM10. The MGH1 manual has a parts list, but unfortunately does not list o-ring sizes. However, I mention it in case sizes for the MGH1 can be found....

marky-d
william

Post by william »

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but.... Cesare was nothing short of a genius (comparable to Nikola Tesla?) when it came to designing exceptional, innovative pistols. On the more mundane subjects of manufacture, parts supply, unit-to-unit consistency, etc., he was more like Inspector Clouseau. Little wonder that the pistols that bear his name are commercially successful only since Mr. Morini was booted out of the company.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I knew Phil Saccio, who was the largest Pardini AP dealer in the US (pissing off Don Nygord). He lived on Long Island, a hotbed of exotic aircraft.

He flew to Italy to meet with Signore Pardini, taking with him a huge bag of high-tech O-rings as a gift, since Pardini's rings were crap.

Anyway, I suggest a trip to a large Ace Hardware (not Home Depot) while looking pitiful.