Bullseye coach sought

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

longfellow

Bullseye coach sought

Post by longfellow »

Southeast PA location, 30 min north of Philly, 30 min south of Allentown. Willing to drive reasonable distances at some frequency for 1:1 live fire coaching. Does not need to be M/HM as some are genuinely great at coaching only so I would not be opposed to a non-shooting coach. Of course, any M/HM who genuinely feels that they have the added skill of coach, would be fantastic. Also if you are aware of someone, I'd certainly be interested and would be grateful for the lead. I have a short summary document with photos, taken from three years of journals, that does a fair job of describing progress to date as well as the plateau that I have been stuck at. Please send private messages.Thanks in advance folks.
Will Hart

Re: Bullseye coach sought

Post by Will Hart »

Longfellow,
It might be a little late in the season, but try to find good outdoor match that draws high-scoring shooters (indoor matches could work, too.) Participate. Introduce yourself to the top shooters and match director and ask them about good coaches in the area.
Be specific about your coaching needs, too.
llpc!

Post by llpc! »

Hi Longfellow, where are you located? Our pistol club shoots Bullseye near Boyertown, Pa
Paul
NukeMMC

Post by NukeMMC »

Go to wppl.us

If you don't mind the drive, we have a weekly indoor league on Wed nights thru the winter. We have a couple shooters from your area.
longfellow

Post by longfellow »

A great shooter from this sport's past has stepped up. Thanks all for the input.