Sensive Trigger on Morini 162 E

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Morini162

Sensive Trigger on Morini 162 E

Post by Morini162 »

I have been looking online at the Anshcutz Sensive fully adjustable trigger which can be fitted to a Morini 162 air pistol.
Has anyone used one of these? If so what was your experience like?

Would the more experienced shooters let us know if the standard trigger which pulls straight to the rear is better than an angled trigger blade?

Thank you
Wile E Coyote

Re: Sensive Trigger on Morini 162 E

Post by Wile E Coyote »

It all depends on personal preference. What works for me, may tank your scores. I've shot in leagues where the best scores were shot by an athlete using a revolver and iron sights. You can buy only so many points, you have to shoot the rest.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I would never put an angled trigger on any of my pistols. It just doesn't make sense from a physics standpoint. You might get away with it on a much heavier rifle with a very light trigger pull, but any force applied sideways to a pistol (which an angled trigger will do) is asking for trouble. I have no idea how big an effect it might be, but I also can't see any advantage that would outweigh the risk.

I could be wrong, but I would be VERY surprised if anyone at the Olympic level uses one.
Morini162

Post by Morini162 »

Thank you for the response. Much appreciated