Benelli MP90S World Cup????? parts

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

660grizzlyguy

Benelli MP90S World Cup????? parts

Post by 660grizzlyguy »

My extractor and pin went flying into the grass, spring still there. Any source for parts? Anyone have an extractor that could be traced, so that I could have one made? Maybe measure the pin as well, Also the buffer has crumbled, Could that be traced as well, then I could fabricate some. Thanks all.
Pitt Willett

Re: Benelli MP90S World Cup????? parts

Post by Pitt Willett »

At one time I was considering purchase of a Benelli and looked into the parts question. I found that that Cardinal Shooting Center in OH purchased the inventory of Larry's Gunsi. You may want to call over there to see who it is that can help with Benelli questions. About a year ago I was able to reach someone over there who was helpful in describing that they had but my memory fails me of who it was. Perhaps he has one or could provide that tracing you've looking for.
-TT-

Post by -TT- »

The pin is easy, it's 2.5mm diameter, 13mm long and has a half-round cut at the forward end. You can make it from the shank of a #40 drill bit. https://www.redfeatheroutfitters.com/ (Cardinal) may have some in stock, they did recently in fact, but alas, no extractors at the time. Worth a call.

I made a drawing of the extractor, which I'll try to dig up. The challenging thing there is getting the proper angles at the forward and downward surfaces. There are some interesting bevels and rounded edges, which greatly affect the way rounds feed. This thread may help: https://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56889

Does the gun work without it anyway? You may find that some ammo will run almost perfectly ok. I lost mine in a similar way and still shot it while I was rigging up a fix. Try several brands, you may be surprised.

Regarding the buffer, Redfeather has a ton of Larrys improved buffers, you want one of them. Or if you want to play, you can make one out of a plastic keyfob, there are threads here on that. But really, one of Larry's will last you forever. Don't shoot the gun without a buffer, the recoil spring tube overextends and will break things. Also the gun doesn't cycle properly, that may be what made your extractor go flying.
-TT-

Post by -TT- »

Did you find a solution to your missing extractor? I did locate my drawings with dimensions but for some reason I did it on large-format graph paper so it's hard to scan.
othello22

Post by othello22 »

Lost the same parts out of my 90s 32. Went back to the range a few days later with a magnet and found them all.
Good luck magnet fishing.
croesler

Post by croesler »

For Benelli MP parts try Leo Nielson at Glock Parts in the Netherlands. He can be reached at info@glockparts.eu. He is a Benelli dealer and can get you any part you want. When I shot Benelli's the only part he wasn't able to ship was the magazines.
660grizzlyguy

Post by 660grizzlyguy »

Thanks all, Have tried the Cardinal folks (red feather outfitters) Got no response, will keep trying. Thanks for the Glockparts link. If I can't find an extractor, I may have to fabricate one.