Krueger Targets From Atlanta, GA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Timberwerks

Krueger Targets From Atlanta, GA

Post by Timberwerks »

Has anyone ordered from Krueger Premium Targets lately? I placed an order Sunday for 250, 10m pistol targets. I think the price was good but shipping a bit high. $17.44 for Priority Shipping. I'm ok with that however it's Wednesday and still no email saying they have shipped.
m1963

Re: Krueger Targets From Atlanta, GA

Post by m1963 »

I believe they are at Camp Perry. There was a post offering to deliver targets there during the matches, some time back.
-TT-

Post by -TT- »

Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

Thanks guys!
toddinjax

Post by toddinjax »

If you bought multiple packs instead of just one I think you'd see the average shipping cost level out. I don't remember the details but the more targets you buy, discounts kick in in the paper that offset the cost of shipping. Shipping costs are up all across the board.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I buy targets. at ISS from Neil Stepp. I don't know what brand they are, but they are good. Since I buy a couple of sleeves of 500 ct. RWS Basic pellets from him at the same time, the targets end up as padding in the Priority Mail box he ships in. Savings all around.
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

That's what it was. I received an email yesterday with an apology for delayed reply and targets shipped out today. Very pleased!
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

Just an update I wanted to share. My targets arrived today & Chase include an extra stack for the delay. That really is a greatly appreciated gesture and a great business man to deal with!