Hammerli 208 trigger adjustments

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

injb

Hammerli 208 trigger adjustments

Post by injb »

I have a Hammerli International 208 (not s). I was wondering what kind of trigger adjustments are possible. The only screws I see anywhere are 2 on the trigger itself. I'm guessing one is for over travel adjustment. Does the other one adjust pull weight? I am having a tough time finding anything out. I don't want to mess with anything until I know what it's for. Thanks!
Attachments
hammerli_trigger.jpg
Black_Talon

Re: Hammerli 208 trigger adjustments

Post by Black_Talon »

The upper one is for pre-travel, out is less, in is more. The lower one is pull weight. Out is less, in is more. There's also a sear spring weight adjustment screw in the magwell, at the upper rear. In is more, out is less. Overtravel is set with a hidden screw accessible when the trigger guard is pulled down. It's on the right side of the frame. IIRC. in is less, out is more.
injb

Re: Hammerli 208 trigger adjustments

Post by injb »

Black_Talon wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:08 pm The upper one is for pre-travel, out is less, in is more. The lower one is pull weight. Out is less, in is more. There's also a sear spring weight adjustment screw in the magwell, at the upper rear. In is more, out is less. Overtravel is set with a hidden screw accessible when the trigger guard is pulled down. It's on the right side of the frame. IIRC. in is less, out is more.
Thanks, that's really helpful!