Has Anyone Dealt With Pardini USA?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

PNW Skipper

Has Anyone Dealt With Pardini USA?

Post by PNW Skipper »

I recently made a purchase with Pardini USA (pardiniguns.com) of .22 lr ammo and received an order acknowledgement email. However, the next day when I log onto the site, I receive a message that there is no order. I contacted Pardini USA and received a reply from a Mr. Alexander Chichkov assuring me that all looks OK from their end. However, even after clearing cookies/logging out & back in/switching computers the result s the same.

Has anyone dealt with these folks before? Seen similar problems? Can vouch that Mr. Chichkov is real?

Thanks!
lyoke3

Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Pardini USA?

Post by lyoke3 »

Alex is a very real person. I, among many others, have spent quite a bit of time at their shop in Tampa and have done a lot of business with them. I can't speak to their website infrastructure for your order. I know part of their team is here at the USA Shooting Nationals in GA.
New account - locked out of previous account "lyoke2"
PNW Skipper

Post by PNW Skipper »

Thanks Iyoke3 that is reassuring and helps me to rest easier. It was my first time dealing with them and everything looked legit, but with a large (for me) $ purchase I got nervous. I will just monitor my account and the order status for now. Will update when I have news to share.
PNW Skipper

Post by PNW Skipper »

UPDATE:
I got an update email from Pardini USA saying that the order is processing, and a separate update email from Alex Chichikov. When I logged back onto their site, the order showed up in my account. So probably just a delay in the system update with order status. ISSUE RESOLVED!

BTW, I am impressed with the prompt replies and attention to my concerns at Pardini USA. I will definitely consider them for future purchases.
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

Vladimir and Alex run a good operation. I've done business with them multiple times over the years. They love junior shooters and bend over backward to make sure they get what they need. I'm a fan.