USA Shooting Rifle & Pistol National Championships Announcement

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

USA Shooting

Post by USA Shooting »

USA Shooting members,

Mark your calendars! The 2023 USA Shooting Rifle & Pistol National Championships will be June 1-10, 2023. We are pleased to announce that, through cooperation with U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit, the Championships will be returning to their traditional home of Fort Benning, Georgia this year!

Please see the match schedule in the Upcoming Events section on the Events page of the USA Shooting website for specific event dates here: https://usashooting.org/get-involved/events/

Registration for the Rifle & Pistol Championships will be opening in late March. Keep an eye out for further announcements about registration and match details! We hope to see you at Fort Benning in June!
PirateJohn

Re: USA Shooting Rifle & Pistol National Championships Announcement

Post by PirateJohn »

Is there a list of decent hotels in the area available somewhere? I've not been to Ft. Benning before.
Sage555

Post by Sage555 »

Hello; How do I register my daughter for the Fort Benning matches? I am not able to find any details on how to register.

Thanks for any help
USA Shooting

Post by USA Shooting »

Registration is not yet open for this match. Keep an eye on the web page for further developments.
Old10MShooter

Post by Old10MShooter »

Registration is now open