Benelli Italy Finally Replies

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
B Lafferty

Benelli Italy Finally Replies

Post by B Lafferty »

Close to two years ago I filled out the contact form on the Benelli Italy site asking that they find someone to replace the late Larry in Maine to service the Kite product. This morning, I received a response with a link to a contact form for Benelli USA. My response follows:

Buongiorno Diana,

Ho provato più volte a contattare Benelli USA per la manutenzione della pistola ad aria Kite. Non rispondono mai. Apparentemente non hanno alcun interesse a riparare i prodotti Benelli airpistol negli Stati Uniti.

Questo è un peccato perché ci sono molti proprietari di Benelli Kite negli Stati Uniti che hanno pistole che necessitano di parti e assistenza. Il Kite è un prodotto meraviglioso, ma senza disponibilità di assistenza dalla morte di Mr. Larry nel Maine, qui non c'è nessuno che possa assistere il prodotto Kite.

Distinti saluti,
Brian Lafferty
"No mud; no Lotus."-- Thich Nhat Hanh
dulcmr-man

Re: Benelli Italy Finally Replies

Post by dulcmr-man »

For those who do not read Italian, here's an interweb-generated translation:

I tried several times to contact Benelli USA for the maintenance of the Kite air gun. They never respond. They apparently have no interest in repairing Benelli airpistol products in the United States. This is a shame because there are many Benelli Kite owners in the United States who have guns that need parts and service. The Kite is a wonderful product, but without availability of assistance since the death of Mr. Larry in Maine, there is no one here who can assist the Kite product.

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman