Feinwerkbau 103 RWS Club or RWS R 10 Match

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
10metershooterazores

Feinwerkbau 103 RWS Club or RWS R 10 Match

Post by 10metershooterazores »

Hello!
Can you help me please?
I start ISSF 10 meter Shooting with pistol four months ago!
I use a Feinwerkbau 103 and pellets RWS Club for trainning ans RWS R 10 Match for matches!
I hit the black 10 times in 10 shoots with the trainning pellets and try a few moments ago the match ones and hit 7 in and 4 out!
With the trainning pellets i hit the ‘10 two or three times in 10 shootss(once 6 times)!
Now i heard that the pistol choose the pellets!
They have the same weigth and grain!
Do you think the gun prefer the club over the R 10 Match?
Or is in my head?
Thanks
And please help me im almost have another match!
Thank you and good Shooting
10 meter Shooter
GaryN

Re: Feinwerkbau 103 RWS Club or RWS R 10 Match

Post by GaryN »

Just shoot whichever pellet you and the gun shoot best with.

It "may" be in your head. You could be trying too hard when you shoot the match pellets.
10metershooterazores

GaryN wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:28 pm Just shoot whichever pellet you and the gun shoot best with.

It "may" be in your head. You could be trying too hard when you shoot the match pellets.
Thanks
10 meter Shooter
10metershooterazores

I talked to the champion of my club and he said to use the RWS Club if I am more comfortable with them because it is less a factor ofinstability, so in this match I will try the Club.
Thank you to those who participated!
Good shots
10 meter Shooter
10metershooterazores

I saw this video of pellets for a Feinwerkbau P8X and in 7 pellets the RWS Club are the best and the RWS R 10 Match stay in 7 place!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RhoGraByA9o&feature=share
10 meter Shooter
dulcmr-man

Post by dulcmr-man »

Unless you are an "international class" shooter the pellet you choose won't make a discernible difference in your scores. Train and shoot matches with the same inexpensive pellets and concentrate on your technique.

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman
10metershooterazores

dulcmr-man wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 pm Unless you are an "international class" shooter the pellet you choose won't make a discernible difference in your scores. Train and shoot matches with the same inexpensive pellets and concentrate on your technique.

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman
Yes! I will start using RWS Club for matches because its what i use for trainning
10 meter Shooter
B Lafferty

Post by B Lafferty »

10metershooterazores wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:59 pm
dulcmr-man wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 pm Unless you are an "international class" shooter the pellet you choose won't make a discernible difference in your scores. Train and shoot matches with the same inexpensive pellets and concentrate on your technique.

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman
Yes! I will start using RWS Club for matches because its what i use for trainning
I've begun using Vogel's bulk pack pellets for training. The quality is excellent. While Vogel states that the quality control isn't as high as that used for their competition pellets, the quality seems very high, and the pellets "feel" consistent when being loaded. At $65 per 6K pellets (plus shipping) the price is quite reasonable.
"No mud; no Lotus."-- Thich Nhat Hanh
10metershooterazores

B Lafferty wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:19 am
10metershooterazores wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:59 pm

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman
I've begun using Vogel's bulk pack pellets for training. The quality is excellent. While Vogel states that the quality control isn't as high as that used for their competition pellets, the quality seems very high, and the pellets "feel" consistent when being loaded. At $65 per 6K pellets (plus shipping) the price is quite reasonable.
I use RWS Club for trainning and in the last 2 matches and made 444 and 457 points and i shoot about 6 months!
Thanks
10 meter Shooter
Rover

Post by Rover »

This has been covered on TT. Here is the answer:
https://targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... &hilit=yes