Purchasing from Krale

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Orion

Purchasing from Krale

Post by Orion »

Thinking about purchasing an air pistol from Krale to be shipped to the US. What additional taxes/fees can I expect to pay on top of the retail and shipping price? Thanks!
homebrw

Re: Purchasing from Krale

Post by homebrw »

I just bought a FWB P8X pistol from Krale Shop this week. Zero extra fees for me. Shipped on Monday and arrived in SC on Wednesday. Incredible! Super happy with their service!
Orion

Post by Orion »

Thanks, looking at either the Walther LP500 (base model) or the Hammerli AP20 Pro. Which one do you recommend?
Sc0-

Post by Sc0- »

Thought krale had a note that they weren't able to ship FWB products to the states? Unless they removed that restriction for 2023? Darn.

Rarely do orders take longer than a week from Krale.

Would lean towards the LP500 due to the upgradability, it comes with the recoil absorber and have a few parts options you can grab in the future like the electronic trigger.
Dmaryakh

Post by Dmaryakh »

Support local businesses when you can - as they can get you a gun at the same time or faster and “legally” as there is no cross-shipping going on. For the service I imagine you will not be dealing with Holland and be reaching to Walther USA

If you want say lp500 we ship for free within 24hr from order placement.
B Lafferty

Post by B Lafferty »

Dmaryakh wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 am Support local businesses when you can - as they can get you a gun at the same time or faster and “legally” as there is no cross-shipping going on. For the service I imagine you will not be dealing with Holland and be reaching to Walther USA

Which is to say service from Umarex in Arkansas. I had a good experience getting an air cylinder serviced by them, but I've heard from others that service from them otherwise on air pistol products is terrible.

Do you stock AP-20 Professional or a basic LP-500 air pistol with large LH grips?
"No mud; no Lotus."-- Thich Nhat Hanh
m1963

Post by m1963 »

Importing from outside the US for $800 retail or less, is a de minimis entry. There are no import duties. Items over that value are still subject to shipper admin (brokerage) fees, and a US import duty. The shipper may collect the fees/duty at the time of delivery, or in a bill they send to the recipient at a later date.

Information on de minimus entry-
https://www.cbp.gov/trade/trade-enforce ... 1-programs

Basic importing-
https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export
Dmaryakh

Post by Dmaryakh »

B Lafferty wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:44 am
Dmaryakh wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 am Support local businesses when you can - as they can get you a gun at the same time or faster and “legally” as there is no cross-shipping going on. For the service I imagine you will not be dealing with Holland and be reaching to Walther USA

Which is to say service from Umarex in Arkansas. I had a good experience getting an air cylinder serviced by them, but I've heard from others that service from them otherwise on air pistol products is terrible.

Do you stock AP-20 Professional or a basic LP-500 air pistol with large LH grips?
We have (in stock or at warehouse) both models and all possible size grips from Walther. We also have some Rink grips in stock or on quick backorder if you want special color or extreme sizes (xxl,xl,xs,xxs) or different shape grips
B Lafferty

Post by B Lafferty »

Dmaryakh wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:15 pm

We have (in stock or at warehouse) both models and all possible size grips from Walther. We also have some Rink grips in stock or on quick backorder if you want special color or extreme sizes (xxl,xl,xs,xxs) or different shape grips
Web site link again, please....
"No mud; no Lotus."-- Thich Nhat Hanh
TomAmlie

Post by TomAmlie »

Sc0- wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:52 am Thought krale had a note that they weren't able to ship FWB products to the states? Unless they removed that restriction for 2023? Darn.
That was (and is) Steyr products.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

The big question is: who in the US will service any of the pistols purchased form Krale?
Sc0-

Post by Sc0- »

Don't see what they wouldn't service them?

Neal Stepp, Scott Pilkington, Brenzovich, Walther Arms, Joe Korick, etc
Dmaryakh

Post by Dmaryakh »

B Lafferty wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:02 pm
Dmaryakh wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:15 pm

Web site link again, please....
https://sportshootingdepot.com/product/ ... ent-stock/

https://sportshootingdepot.com/product/ ... -ap20-pro/

https://sportshootingdepot.com/product/ ... lectronic/