Pardini K2 CO2 parts

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
6string

Pardini K2 CO2 parts

Post by 6string »

Hi,
So, back when Pardini first made their K2 air pistol, I understand it was a CO2 pistol. When compressed air became available, Pardini offered a kit to convert to the latter.
I'm wondering if anyone has a complete set of parts for the older CO2 version, perhaps left over from such a conversion?

I have a K2s set up for CA. I'd really like to be able to convert it to CO2. (Yeah, I know that must sound weird, but I'm well set up for CO2.)
brent375hh

Re: Pardini K2 CO2 parts

Post by brent375hh »

Could you just remove the regulator piston and fill with Co2?

I am not Pardini savvy, but the Steyr jump to CA was just a new cylinder attachment module that contained a regulator. Removing the piston gives you a constant plenum pressure of Co2
6string

Post by 6string »

brent375hh wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:38 pm Could you just remove the regulator piston and fill with Co2?

I am not Pardini savvy, but the Steyr jump to CA was just a new cylinder attachment module that contained a regulator. Removing the piston gives you a constant plenum pressure of Co2
That's an idea! Hmm..
Looking at the parts available on the Pardini website, they list complete kits ($$$) and just a few related parts including the CO2 fill adapter. So, maybe I just need the different fill adapter and removal of the regulator internals?
Perhaps it was with the early FWB #2 CO2 pistol that a similar discussion came up?
Thanks for the suggestion...
lalka686

Post by lalka686 »

I wish I could do the opposite, convert my K60 from CO2 to CA. I have couple extra CO2 cylinders, perhaps they are the same size as for K2.
I've ben using K12 for passed 5 years but the K60 was superior to any other 10m pistol, in my opinion.
Bernard