10 meter air pistol targets and pellets

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

40xguy

10 meter air pistol targets and pellets

Post by 40xguy »

can anyone comment on the Champion's Choice 10 meter air pistol targets (1 bull - part # B-40),
and-or the Champion's Choice 177 pellets (H and N Competition pellet 4.50mm) sold by Champion's Choice
ty
Hammer to shape, file to fit, paint to match...
marky-d

Re: 10 meter air pistol targets and pellets

Post by marky-d »

I'm not picky about pellets, but I thought the Champion's Choice-branded pellets were good. I would have bought them again, but they were out of stock.

I haven't used their targets.

marky-d
Chico

Post by Chico »

I use Champion Choice B-40-4 (4 targets per sheet). I can cut them down to single bull if necessary. Made with good quality heavy paper. I recommend their targets.

I use both the H & N pellets and the Champion Choice private labeled pellets. My Morini 162Ei shoots both equally well. When clamped in a vise, I can put 10 rounds in a hole at 10M that is just slightly larger than the pellet itself. I recommend these pellets. Ask for James when you order, he'll make certain you get the correct size for your pistol.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I bought my first "real" air pistol (FWB65) from CC at Camp Perry when I realized I needed help. I've also had them do repairs on my Walthers. Good folks!

But, now when I want targets and pellets I get them from Neal Stepp at ISS. He has RWS Basics and high quality import targets. PHONE him.