Flabby folks fitness

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Flabby folks fitness

Post by Rover »

I've been seeing a lot of questions/comments on fitness for shooting, so I thought I'd pass along this fitness program from "Sweet William."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmNodcez_4
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Re: Flabby folks fitness

Post by atomicgale »

GAD! I've ordered a tactical nuclear barrage on the Idaho panhandle; all points between Couer d'Alene and Kellogg, with carpet bombing north to the Canada line to mop up any squirters.

Sorry Rover, "Prancer-cide" is just too much to take.
william

Post by william »

atomicgale wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:44 pm GAD! I've ordered a tactical nuclear barrage on the Idaho panhandle; all points between Couer d'Alene and Kellogg, with carpet bombing north to the Canada line to mop up any squirters.

Leave poor Rog alone. He has trouble typing for all the drooling on his keyboard.
Rover

Post by Rover »

william wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:30 pm
atomicgale wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:44 pm GAD! I've ordered a tactical nuclear barrage on the Idaho panhandle; all points between Couer d'Alene and Kellogg, with carpet bombing north to the Canada line to mop up any squirters.

Leave poor Rog alone. He has trouble typing for all the drooling on his keyboard.
Don't fret, William. He's just upset with us because awoke from a hypnotic daze "prancercising" on Main Street with a boom-box playing "Village People" and wondering where he got those rainbow yoga pants.
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Post by atomicgale »

Rover wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:53 am He's just upset with us because awoke from a hypnotic daze "prancercising" on Main Street with a boom-box playing "Village People" . . . .
You can ask Marc, I did threaten to "take a zero" & use one pellet to shoot out the speakers if he played Village People at Trials 2 at Benning.