Anschutz 9015 black air length of pull

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

yana

Anschutz 9015 black air length of pull

Post by yana »

About the LOP of the Anschutz 9015 black air. With LOP I mean the distance from grip to triggerblade.
Even with the blade set max forward Im still half a cm short (to get my finger straight on the blade). And Im not excessively long, Im even female. Anyone else has this issue?

Tavishwm

Re: Anschutz 9015 black air length of pull

Post by Tavishwm »

You can build up the back of the grip with some putty to move your hand back or you can look at some of the other triggers out there like the Tec Hro
Th.

Post by Th. »

https://cloud.anschuetz-sport.com/index ... file=19634
You can change the position of the grip. See page 24.
Tavishwm

Post by Tavishwm »

She doesn't have the One stock, she has the Black Stock that is a fixed grip
j-team

Post by j-team »

You can reverse the trigger post, that will gain you a couple of millimetres. At the moment the offset is to the rear, switch it so it's offset forward.
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

Yana,

I had this problem a few years ago on a smallbore. I got around with a different trigger blade: an SE sensitive, though a Tec-Hro Touch would have worked too. You can adjust these triggers so the blade is further left (or right for lefties). Rather than reaching forwards for the trigger, your reach across more. I found this gave me a straighter release, as my finger was bent closer to 90° than before.

Before buying a new trigger, do check the butt is the correct length, and your hand isn't creeping round the front of the grip.

I've also found I run out of trigger bar when the grip is too small; my hand tends to fold around the front of the grip. I don't need to reach so far to the trigger when the grip is fat enough
yana

Post by yana »

Ill try a Tech Hro, thanks.
Just find it very odd that I have this. Been shooting Anschutz smallbores for 20 years, and air match rifles from Walther Diana, Tau etc. Neither of these I have this issue with.
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

yana wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:03 am Ill try a Tech Hro, thanks.
Just find it very odd that I have this. Been shooting Anschutz smallbores for 20 years, and air match rifles from Walther Diana, Tau etc. Neither of these I have this issue with.
The 9015 does have a different trigger to 18/19xx smallbores: 5065 vs 5018. Perhaps the trigger bar is shorter, and/or located further to the rear?
yana

Post by yana »

Maybe. Dunno what the issue was. Bought a Tec Hro. Twisted it for max length. Now its just right. Thanks for all the tips.