Please help Ukraine!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

javaduke

Please help Ukraine!

Post by javaduke »

First of all, I apologize if this is off topic or inappropriate here. I promise I will do it only this one time.
Many of you here and on the Bullseye forum know me in person, so you know this is not a scam or phishing. I started a fundraiser on GoFundMe to raise some money for my old friend and former classmate in Ukraine who works with local defenses and humanitarian organizations to procure gear and supplies. Here's the link to the fundraiser:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ahy2xp-help-ukraine

I do appreciate it if you can donate any money, but more important is if you can share this link with everyone you know, post on your social media accounts, etc.

Many many thanks!

E.
6string

Re: Please help Ukraine!

Post by 6string »

From the locked headline post on the "Shooters Lounge" area by David Levene:

"Can I start by thanking everyone for making my life easy by avoiding political posts on TargetTalk."

Doesn't matter if this is a scam or not. Doesn't matter if you only do it "this one time".
No Politics! Please!!

Moderators, where are you?
javaduke

Post by javaduke »

Again, sorry about it, if everyone here agrees that this post crosses the line, then, moderators, please remove it. I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone here.
william

Post by william »

If things needed "everyone" to agree, nothing would ever happen. This isn't the town square or Speakers' Corner (I have fond memories of listening to some real loonies there). It belongs to Scott, and the mods are responsible to him alone.