High Standard Pistol

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

brooks58

High Standard Pistol

Post by brooks58 »

I’m thinking of purchasing a High Standard .22 pistol. My question, it appears that Interarms carries parts, magazines that would keep the pistol running as needed; is my assumption correct?

If not, I would then lean toward a Hammerli Xesse...

Thoughts please.

Thank you,

Ted P
rkittine

Re: High Standard Pistol

Post by rkittine »

I asked them about providing parts and service for my Hamden Victor and they said they can and will.

Bob
rkittine@aol.com
Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York
WA2YDV
RodJ

Post by RodJ »

rkittine wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:47 am I asked them about providing parts and service for my Hamden Victor and they said they can and will.

Bob
Interarms can, will, does provide parts and service. I’ve bought springs and magazines for a Hamden Citation 106 and an East Hartford Victor. And they do service, repairs and have other parts for sale.

No issues.
Highstandard.USA

Post by Highstandard.USA »

High Standard Firearms USA (Interarms/OFM Group) manufactures the original High Standard Target Pistols and Parts. We moved to Texas in 1993. ALL of our products are made to the High Standard CT Specifications. We have the original CT Prints, Gauges, and Tooling. Our Gunsmiths were trained by Bob Shea (a High Standard Legend). The Gunsmiths now have 25+ years experience at building and repairing the High Standard Pistols and Parts. We have made some MAJOR Improvements !!! Our pistols will equal or exceed the performance of any other brand of 22 Target Pistol. Check out the letter on our website
( highstandardfirearmsusa.com) from Doc Young !!! - Alan Aronstein
CR10X

Post by CR10X »

Since you are a retailer, I hope you are making contributions to Pilkington for the "advertising" and use of this forum for your personal gain.
UnGe

Post by UnGe »

I bought several parts there that did not fit well my ~ 1971 Victor and/or 1969 Trophy. The parts seem to be high quality, but probably made for later/ updated specs.