Eurosimulator training program

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

bandur60

Eurosimulator training program

Post by bandur60 »

This was a (IMO) great program some years back, could be used as a training aid, was a way to see what sight alignment/picture a shooter was seeing, and had realistic adjustability for sighting-in. The originator (Danish) died and the site either no longer exists, or is stashed somewhere else and I can't find it. Had it in the laptop but no more adobe flash player --- looks like I'm out of luck. Appears to have gone down around 2008 but since I had it installed I would just go to my bookmarks. Now I get redirected to Firearms ID.com but there's no further site available/ accessible.

Does anyone on here remember it, and is there something comparable out there? It worked really well for training both shooters and instructors.

Thanks
Bandur60
Shooting

Re: Eurosimulator training program

Post by Shooting »

bandur60 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:49 pm This was a (IMO) great program some years back, could be used as a training aid, was a way to see what sight alignment/picture a shooter was seeing, and had realistic adjustability for sighting-in. The originator (Danish) died and the site either no longer exists, or is stashed somewhere else and I can't find it. Had it in the laptop but no more adobe flash player --- looks like I'm out of luck. Appears to have gone down around 2008 but since I had it installed I would just go to my bookmarks. Now I get redirected to Firearms ID.com but there's no further site available/ accessible.

Does anyone on here remember it, and is there something comparable out there? It worked really well for training both shooters and instructors.

Thanks
Bandur60
I have the original source code and had permission from the author to use it,
you can access it at this address only: http://shooting.dyndns.tv/eurosimulator/

Regards
Ian Morris