comparing the Listone Victor and the Alfa Proj??

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
HenryNicholls

comparing the Listone Victor and the Alfa Proj??

Post by HenryNicholls »

Does anyone have a Listone Victor and an Alfa Proj that they could compare the 2. I know the Victor is from Taiwan and the Alfa is from Czech Republic but is there a big difference in quality. I think one difference is the Alfa is regulated and the Victor is not. I bought the Victor in co2 and like it alot. I'm thinking about buying another one in pcp but I notice it looks almost identical to the Alfa and if the Alfa is noticeably better I may spend the extra money (more than 2x) of the Victor.
I am new to this type of air pistol so I figured this is the place to ask. I want a decent target pistol for paper punching on my 10m range in my garage. I already have several different examples of SSP, springers and co2 like a FWB
65, FAS 6004, Beeman P1, and Daisy 777s And 747s. I want to step up to a nice pcp gun for up to around $800. I'm not apposed to used. So would the Alfa or the Victor be a good choice?

edited to remove spam links.
Last edited by HenryNicholls on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rover

Re: comparing the Listone Victor and the Alfa Proj??

Post by Rover »

How about neither. Since you already have a bunch of the cheaper APs, why not go for a "goody": you'll find there is a world of difference.

If you decide you can live with a CO2 gun, there are the Pardini K60, Walther CP series, early (CO2) Steyr LP1, among others, that are top quality, but low priced used. If you MUST have a PCP, then you can look for the above brands used.

Good luck.
perazzi

Post by perazzi »

Alfa Proj has much better sights. Dry fire system actually works.
I have both.
jglenn

Post by jglenn »

If you can find one the styer LP1 can be converted to PCP. Styer still sells the conversion. Krale has them..only high quality CO2 thay has that option thay I'm awair of.

I have the listone victor and their larger PCP pistol which is a copy of a walther Ap20.. decent pistol and trigger. Its called the Lap-1.. probably less than $1000
crrmeyer

Post by crrmeyer »

jglenn wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:11 am If you can find one the styer LP1 can be converted to PCP. Styer still sells the conversion. Krale has them..only high quality CO2 thay has that option thay I'm awair of.

I have the listone victor and their larger PCP pistol which is a copy of a walther Ap20.. decent pistol and trigger. Its called the Lap-1.. probably less than $1000
The Pardini K2 was available in CO2 and PCP. It also has a PCP conversion available.
wa49

Post by wa49 »

I have the Alfa Praj and both Victors, co2 and pcp and I use mine on my home range too. If that is your intended useage I would go with the MUCH cheaper Victor. I also have a Tau 7 wich is co2 but I like it better than both the Proj and Victor.For the money I think it is better than the Proj and Victor.