National Rifle League Week 10 Results?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

ColinGrandhomme

National Rifle League Week 10 Results?

Post by ColinGrandhomme »

Below you will find the results of Week Ten of the 2021 National Rifle League season. Albion PA was on top this week with a 1591, led by Joe Shrader, who fired a 399 in 4-P. Sutter CA came in second this week, just one point behind with a 1590 led by the shooting of Sophia Cruz who fired a 399 in 4-P. Roslyn NY and Chico Cal were tied for third this week with a team score of 1588, Chico was led by the shooting of Nadine Ahola and Jorden Stearns who both fired a 398 in 4-P. Roslyn was led by the shooting of Greg Howard and Larry Puccio who both fired a 398 in prone. Fifth Place went to Plattsburgh with a 1585, they were led by Andrew Visconti who fired a 398 in 4-P. New Holland was in sixth this week with a 1580 led by Ken Sandman who fired a 400 in prone.
This week’s Top shooters are Ken Sandman who fired a 400 in prone (congratulations Ken); Scotty Rockett of Hampton was the top shooter in standing with a 400 (congratulations Scotty); Sophia Cruz and Joe Shrader were our top 4-P shooters who both fired a 399.

The Top Junior Shooters are Sophia Cruz 399 followed by Colby Pecorella, from Albion PA, 397 in 4-P; Scotty Rockett with a 400 followed by Emme Walrath of Kenosha, 399 in standing; and Holly Visconti, 390, from Plattsburgh, followed by Ashlee Peters of Barrington NH with a 387 in prone.

The Top Senior Shooters were Mark Trew who fired a 399 in Prone; Joe Shrader who both fired a 399 in 4-P; and Mike Tursi of Roslyn with a 353 standing.
https://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/

The Top All-Junior Team this week was Sutter Gold with a 1590 followed by Montgomery Bell 1536 led Max Buenahora 389 in 4-P. Third place went to the Barrington Jrs, 1505 led by Ashlee Peters who fired a 387 in prone. Hampton VA was fourth with a 1482 led by Scotty Rockett. The Plattsburgh juniors are 5th this week with a 1388 led by Holly Visconti 390 in prone and 4-P.

Final Emails; after I send out the week 10 results, I will send out a separate e-mail with your week 10 Bracket match results for both teams and individuals. After that I will follow up with a last e-mail with your final results and averages including, season All-Stars, Top shots, League MVPs and Rookie awards.

Check us out on facebook, and please send me photos of your team.
Last edited by ColinGrandhomme on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rgibson

Re: National Rifle League Week 10 Results?

Post by rgibson »

Another keyboard mall ninja