Nat Rifle League Week 10 Bracket Match Line Up?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

AdamZampa

Nat Rifle League Week 10 Bracket Match Line Up?

Post by AdamZampa »

Below you will find the individual and Team Line ups for the Week Ten, Bracket Match. The list breaks down all shooters by groups of four, based on averages or total points in the case of teams.

Ties will be broken for position shooters based on higher standing scores, then kneeling.

Ties for Prone Shooters and Standing Shooters it will be based on the number of 10’s shot. Please provide that number in the column next to your total score on your spreadsheet. Not in the same column, as that will mess up my master spreadsheet formula.

During this match we will see our Top Three teams face off head-to-head. Chico, Albion and Sutter have been close, each week this season.

This match will feature, Top shooters Mike Aeberhard and Mark Trew will face off against Ken Sandman and Fred Greco in prone. Scotty Rockett will take on Joe Shrader, Emme Walrath and Emma Pereira in Standing. In four position, Nadine Ahola will shoot against teammate, Michelle Garcia with AJ Fedora and chandler Deaton joining them in the top four.

After I send out the Week 10 Results, I will send out a separate e-mail with the Bracket Match results. Remember, for week 10, I will need the number of 10’s fired for standing and prone shooters, for tie breaking. Place that number in the field next to your total, not in the same box. Only Week 10 targets need to be sent in for verification.
192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1

Finally, after I send out the above two results, I will send out our year end results and final standings. Including our Season All-Stars and Top shots, MVP and so on.

Check us out on facebook and please send me photos of your team.

Good luck with week 10. Remember week 10 targets are due to me by Saturday March 27th, (no later) if shooting via electronic targets a screenshot will be fine.
Targets can be mailed to 60 Oak Street, Champlain, New York 12919.
Please still enter your scores as usual and e-mail me your spreadsheets.
Last edited by AdamZampa on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
bberg7794

Re: Nat Rifle League Week 10 Bracket Match Line Up?

Post by bberg7794 »

Similar BS post to the one from November 3rd by "ManshaKegril."

The National Rifle League will begin its season in January. We are not anywhere near Week 10 yet.
rgibson

Re: Nat Rifle League Week 10 Bracket Match Line Up?

Post by rgibson »

Actually we have entered a time warp diabolically crafted by Peter V using various clever aliases designed to confuse the State Board of Legal Protuberances. The SBLP has been hot on PVs trail on account of vicious rumors that the League is a front for a huge laundering operation. In an interview from an undisclosed location PV told the reporter from Mad Magazine, “Hey, just send me an email with a bunch of names on it of people who you say may or may not want to shoot and I’ll wash and fold your socks.”