Kurger targets are no longer accepted by the NRA

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Re: Kurger targets are no longer accepted by the NRA

Post by Rover »

Are you sending your targets to the NRA?

Just shoot and shut up.
kd5det

Post by kd5det »

Sorry to drag up such an old thread but it had caught my interest a while back and it took me some time to act on it. I thought I would share my results.

I use TargetScan which requires taking a picture of the target for the computer to analyze. Being a tightwad and curmudgeon I have been printing my own targets on my computer as I need them. Using TargetScan on computer printed targets does NOT work because the paper rips so badly. I ordered some targets from National Targets. These worked with TargetScan but not very well. There was still too much tearing. I heard Kruger targets did not tear so badly. I could not find them for sale in the States so I ordered some from Krale in the Netherlands. I got 1000 for about $70 shipped. (Way more than I need but a large order makes shipping cheaper per target) They worked great with TargetScan. American Target sells theirs for about $50 for 1000. National gets about $8.00 per 100. So cost is not out of line.

So, if you like to use TargetScan, ordering from Europe is not completely outrageous. BTW, If anyone needs a few, I've got plenty.

Oh, BTW these are 10 Meter Air Pistol targets
dwandersen

Post by dwandersen »

I'm interested in taking some of those Kruger 10M AP targets off your hands. How many are you willing to sell?
kd5det

Post by kd5det »

PM sent
Xman

Post by Xman »

I have about 200 targets marked Edelman/UIT. When they run out I doubt I will order any USA/NRA targets. Its too much of a gamble on paper/tag or whatever quality. I will get them from Canada/Ebay.

I dont really care if the NRA will accept them or not. They are for my personal use.