Steyr LP 50 Trigger/Sear Adjustment?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

tovaert

Steyr LP 50 Trigger/Sear Adjustment?

Post by tovaert »

I have the trigger pull force up so that it will lift a 2# weight (similar to CMP/NRA regs). I prefer a crisp trigger release and the Steyr has a more pronounced "roll" to it at 2#. Is there anything that can be done to change that? I'm not at all familiar with Steyr AP triggers. Thanks in advance.
RodJ

Re: Steyr LP 50 Trigger/Sear Adjustment?

Post by RodJ »

I am new to these air pistols. Have the older co2 lp5 version. I think that’s just the way the triggers are, and I’m learning to,adapt myself to the pistol. Recommend calling Pilkguns. They will have the right answer and have been super helpful to me. Nice folks.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Don't expect the Steyr 5-shot triggers to be as good as their single shot ones. They're not in the same league.
Ray Dash

Post by Ray Dash »

The LP50 def doesn't have the same adjustability as some of the other triggers but still shoots real well.
Nicolo69

Post by Nicolo69 »

I had my Steyr LP50 send back to the factory to have the trigger adjusted. Now it is more crisp, really a lot better than the almost rolling trigger it was.
I am really happy with it now, however I think it will never become as crisp as a Steyr evo 10e.