How about Pardini GPR1 TOP Air rifle?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

kent@shooting

How about Pardini GPR1 TOP Air rifle?

Post by kent@shooting »

Hey guys.
I want to know about Pardini GPR1 TOP air rifle.
I'm Japanese, and I'm not good at English. So I'm sorry if I'm saying too directly or impolitely.
I have joined shooting club at a university. So I have to buy a air rifle. Members of the same club and seniors told me to buy lg400 or fwb 800x. But, I've been gun shop, and I fell in love with GPR1 TOP at first sight.
So I want to know about GPR1 TOP ,but there is no shooter using Pardini air rifle in Japan. Gun shop clerks said too he has never shot it.
Please tell me about Pardini GPR1 TOP. In particular, I don't like front heavy rifle, so I want to know where is GPR1's center gravity. And if GPR1 was front heavy, Please tell me whether it can be solved by using weight sets.
If you thought LG400 or 800x or other rifles are better rifles than GPR1,Please tell me the reason.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.
Piefou

Re: How about Pardini GPR1 TOP Air rifle?

Post by Piefou »

GPR1, 800x, LG400, 9015 ... all the rifles will touch the 10 :)
If you felt in love with the Pardini, go for it.
Ask before if the service and availability of the parts is easy, so you don't wait for too long if you have a problem.

All the rifles are more or less front-heavy, but you can counter with steel/alu plate on the back of the stock (the sticky weights for tires are also a good trick).
If you take the TOP model, you will have a bunch of weight to tune it.

Also, don't negligate on a good trouser and a good jacket, they will help you reach the 10 more than the rifle, and more important protect your back ^^
FWB P700 Alu & JSB S100 pellets // Annie 1913 Precise & Eley Sport bullets
bugman1955

Post by bugman1955 »

Silver medalist Mary Tucker uses one.
Brazos

Post by Brazos »

I am seeing more and more of them on the podium. I have a GPR1 Top I bought a little over a year ago. It’s a beautiful rifle and I have no complaints. The rifle comes with plenty of weights for the user to play with balance. I am by no means an expert. I use mine for casual shooting and postal matches. My daughter shoots 10M competitively and uses the LG400. You can’t go wrong with an LG400 and they tend to be more balanced than an 800X but keep in mind they can all have weights added, etc to make them the way you want. Pardini’s just come with most of the weights for you to experiment with. I like my Pardini, as even though I don’t shoot well, I at least have a very classy rifle.
kent@shooting

Thank you

Post by kent@shooting »

Thank you everyone.
I decided to buy GPR1. I’m so happy l knew about GPR1 and the essence of shooting. I’ll practice hard with GPR1.
Thank you!!!