Pardini HP32 Brass Catcher

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

radjag

Pardini HP32 Brass Catcher

Post by radjag »

My HP32 tends to spit 32ACP brass all over the place and those very small cases can be very hard to find in the grass or out amongst a carpet of 22 and other brass. I have worked out the best position for my normal brass catcher net, but there are always several 32ACP cases that fly past it every session.

I know that Walther (and possibly others) have offered a gun mounted catcher for many years. So I was very interested to come across someone offering one for the Pardini. Here is the link:-
https://www.easypasters.com/english/bra ... ni-cal-32/

The very responsive vendor:-
Jean-François Nicolle
https://www.easypasters.com/
Office : +33 (0)3 86 95 38 39
Mob : +33 (0)6 80 87 51 50

I ordered two complete sets - total cost EUR88 including shipping. Took a couple of weeks for the small package to arrive from France.

It happens that I have several 32ACP magazines for my HP32 and so I mounted the two adapters on two dedicated magazines. The catcher nets are mounted on plastic posts which can be easily detached from the base (which is securely attached the bottom of each magazine). It is possible to load the magazines without detaching the nets, just a bit fiddly. Sometimes I remove the nets, sometimes not. Either way works.

Once the command to load has been given and I push the magazine into the gun the only change from normal is that I need to be careful to move my trigger finger around the net - not a problem, just a small change that one has to get used to. I have used the catchers for several training sessions and two CF900 matches - no problems or malfunctions - excellent. I keep a zip bag on the bench and it is easy to discharge the brass from the catcher into the bag after each stage. I have experienced a couple of shells sneaking out past the catcher, but they have then landed on the bench anyhow.

Good design, good manufacture and they work very well - Excellent!!! Highly recommended - no commercial interest on my part - other than being a satisfied customer. The vendor tells me that the Pardini Importer to Norway has ordered several sets.

See photos attached.
Attachments
Catcher 5.jpg
Catcher 4.jpg
Catcher 3.jpg
Catcher 2.jpg
Catcher 1.jpg
Isabel1130

Re: Pardini HP32 Brass Catcher

Post by Isabel1130 »

Probably work even better for those of us who shoot left handed.

Seriously. I understand your concerns.
I have found that I need to keep my shooting hand close to the brass catcher and also the net needs to be a bit higher and also six inches further forward than what I generally need for my 45. Again. Much easier to position your brass net when you are a left handed shooter. If I was a righty, I suspect I might have to shoot with my hand inside the darn net to catch most of the brass.
Leon

Post by Leon »

I quite like this brass catcher sold by Pardini in Germany.

The price though, is insane...
Pard.JPG
Pard.JPG (35.63 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
rmca

Post by rmca »

Leon, that catcher doesn't look like it will fit the box for ISSF competitions...
Looks very pretty... and very expensive!!!

I've bought a catcher from Jean-François and I'm quite happy it it. Best money I've spent since buying the gun.
Never failed to catch a case, nor did it cause any jams.
You do have to remember to slide the net it in the slot BEFORE you start shoting... or it doesn't work!!!

100% recomended!

Hope this helps
Leon

Post by Leon »

rmca wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:54 pm Leon, that catcher doesn't look like it will fit the box for ISSF competitions...
Looks very pretty... and very expensive!!!

I've bought a catcher from Jean-François and I'm quite happy it it. Best money I've spent since buying the gun.
Never failed to catch a case, nor did it cause any jams.
You do have to remember to slide the net it in the slot BEFORE you start shoting... or it doesn't work!!!

100% recomended!

Hope this helps
I'm sure it will fit the ISSF box if you put the gun in the box, and then stand on the lid ! Haha

I've seen the Easypaster catcher and it's cheap & flimsy construction is rather off-putting !
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

I heartily endorse the Easy Paster catcher. I bought one before I got the pistol! Wish I’d bought the second mag clamp at the same time. No problem with fitting in the box.

Has anyone tried their Pardini .32 mag loader? The Pardini mags are a bit tricky to load without a follower button.

Bob
rmca

Post by rmca »

Leon wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:16 pm I've seen the Easypaster catcher and it's cheap & flimsy construction is rather off-putting !
It works very well.
Far better than I hoped for. I was expecting a couple of malfuntions with its use, and was ok with it for not having to pickup brass from the floor. But had none so far!!!

Couln't recommend it more!!
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

Leon,

Do you suppose that the Pardini Germany case catcher comes with a magazine? Price might be more reasonable if that is the case.

Bob