Anschutz 1907 and goodies

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bryan Knight

Anschutz 1907 and goodies

Post by Bryan Knight »

The advancing years and increasing physical impairment have caused me to steadily reduce my "arsenal" of match rifles ... now only my Anschutz 1907, the lightest of them all, is still available for sale. Check the ad on the Florida Smallbore website for details if interested. All the associated sights and other gear is included in the deal.
I am continuing to coach and run the Chattanooga R.C. Smallbore matches, but for the present the quacks have restricted me to shooting only my lighter sporter rifles in competition. Speaking of which, how many clubs are getting "new blood" involved in the new CMP Rimfire Sporter matches ? This new "inexpensive" game may prove to be the salvation of smallbore competition shooting in the USA.
Regards,
Bryan - The Fuzzy Limey
bryank471-at-yahoo.com.42209.0
akihmsa

Re: Anschutz 1907 and goodies

Post by akihmsa »

Hi Bryan
Economics works even in shooting when allowed to. The sporter matches will bring in new people if they are 1. Promoted and 2. Not allowed to go the way that all sports do with a huge emphasis placed on higher and higher dollar equipment. Some who enjoy the sporter matches will move up to the higher dollar sports, some will stay with the sporters and some will just move on. All will have benefited from participating, learning at least gun safety and some match participation. All the shooting sports need at least one entry point that is not race gunned into an untimely death. : The advancing years and increasing physical impairment have caused me to steadily reduce my "arsenal" of match rifles ... now only my Anschutz 1907, the lightest of them all, is still available for sale. Check the ad on the Florida Smallbore website for details if interested. All the associated sights and other gear is included in the deal.
: I am continuing to coach and run the Chattanooga R.C. Smallbore matches, but for the present the quacks have restricted me to shooting only my lighter sporter rifles in competition. Speaking of which, how many clubs are getting "new blood" involved in the new CMP Rimfire Sporter matches ? This new "inexpensive" game may prove to be the salvation of smallbore competition shooting in the USA.
: Regards,
: Bryan - The Fuzzy Limey