does that cocking lever follow the bolt forward? nt

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

pilkguns

does that cocking lever follow the bolt forward? nt

Post by pilkguns »

: Hi folks.
: Has anyone had a problem with the Morini 162EI not discharging gas after fully cocking the lever? Instead of firing, the gun dryfires? I took the grip off and tightened the cocking lever. This remedy initially seemed to fix the problem. Now it doesn't seem to do anything. As a result, cocking the gun may or may not result in the gun discharging gas.
: I have two guns and one works flawlessly. The other failed repeatedly over the course of 3 days.
: Any comments?
: Patrick

Patrick

Re: does that cocking lever follow the bolt forward? nt

Post by Patrick »

I believe so. Unfortunately, I can't see a difference between when it does and doesn't function. I thought that I could feel a difference; but, I think that I may have been wishful thinking.
I've swapped the grip and electronics between bodies and they seem to work fine, so it must be in the A/P itself (and not the electronics as I had initially feared).
Is there anything that I should be looking for?
Patrick
haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.42193.42183
pilkguns in kansas

Dave Moore has pretty well nailed it NT

Post by pilkguns in kansas »

: I believe so. Unfortunately, I can't see a difference between when it does and doesn't function. I thought that I could feel a difference; but, I think that I may have been wishful thinking.
: I've swapped the grip and electronics between bodies and they seem to work fine, so it must be in the A/P itself (and not the electronics as I had initially feared).
: Is there anything that I should be looking for?
: Patrick

Curious

What is going on in Kansas? ntxt

Post by Curious »

: : I believe so. Unfortunately, I can't see a difference between when it does and doesn't function. I thought that I could feel a difference; but, I think that I may have been wishful thinking.
: : I've swapped the grip and electronics between bodies and they seem to work fine, so it must be in the A/P itself (and not the electronics as I had initially feared).
: : Is there anything that I should be looking for?
: : Patrick

pilkguns

Looking for Dorothy's air pistol

Post by pilkguns »

. actually engraving classes