Pardini GT45-5”

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Brian James

Pardini GT45-5”

Post by Brian James »

I’ve recently purchased a slide mount for my GT45-5” and am looking for recommendations as to what scope mount to buy. Have fairly easy access to Doctor, vortex, Burris and aimpoint sights in Canada but ultradot are hard to come by at a fair price.

With that said, Currently own an older ultra matchdot which is going on a Pardini sp.

Thanks in advance

Brian
6string

Re: Pardini GT45-5”

Post by 6string »

Hi Brian,

I'm only shooting iron sights right now, but I've used the Docter as well as Salyer (Ultradot type) dot sights.
The nice thing about the Docter is that it is lightweight and mounts low. So, it retains much of the balance of an iron sighted pistol. Given the nice ergonomics of the Pardini, I feel this would be important, at least to me.
Furthermore, the Docter uses high quality glass, so the view through the sight is really quite nice. The Burris, while similar in design, doesn't have a clear a sight picture.
The Docter is also a robust sight.
Can you get some hands-on access, or will you have to buy mail/online?

Jim
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

Hi Jim

Thank you for your insight, I don’t have hands-on access to doctor but have access to the Nikon P-tactical reflex sight along with various vortex models.

For Doctor I have access by mail order to the “C” model and II plus and II Law enforcement.
croesler

Post by croesler »

Bushnell TRS-25 with the low mount also works great. Have had no trouble with it and allows the slide to cycle flawlessly.