SHOOTING CLINIC

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

doads

SHOOTING CLINIC

Post by doads »

Guys do you have any idea if there are shooting clinic somewhere in Los Angeles area 10m shooting (RIFLE). thanks
Mako

Re: SHOOTING CLINIC

Post by Mako »

No clinics ... but come out to the Phoenix Club/Anaheim on Thursday evenings 7 to 9 and meet other shooters and coaches. National Development Team member Chris Abalo is becoming one of the top 10 meter air rifle shooters in the country. Stacy Underwood just got a scholarship in Air Rifle ...
(This coming Thursday might be pretty dead ... summer, 4th of July, etc. but come on the 10th of July ... and many of us will be there. USA Shooting PTO match that Thursday (every 2nd Thursday of the Month)
Click on LINK and check out the Phoenix Club Photos

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.41712.41697
Mako

LINK to Phoenix Club Instructions ...

Post by Mako »

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.41713.41712
Barry Markowitz

Small favor, Mako & Phoenix friends

Post by Barry Markowitz »

Mako & Phoenix Club friends....my wife's first cousin, David Mariner, is a keen shooter from Savaii, Samoa. He has enjoyed learning basic AP & FP in dry firing sessions here in Hawaii with an Izzy, an LP-10, and a Toz. I think he has raw potential, but most importantly a strong desire to learn and practice, and incidentally is very fluent in Warren's Queen's English . In the remote island of Savaii he wishes to form the Savaii Air Gun Club. He arrives in Santa Ana, July 3rd, and was thrilled when I told him of the posting, that at the nearby Anaheim Phoenix Club he could see a very nice venue, some top flight technique, potentially high scores, and hook up with some people that might nurture him for a couple lessons. I respectfully request that those of you associated with the Phoenix Club take him under your wing if you have some time and develop his strong interest in AP into a passion...on days before and on days after your PTO (as I know you will be focused that evening...and he will enjoy just watching & learning) David's recognition of the cost and difficulty of firearm ammunition shipment to Samoa and various pistol restrictions has convinced him that AP is absolutely the way to go. I hope you can talk to him about a workable structure for their club, as they will seek to be the first club affiliated under the existing shooting NGB, the Samoa Shooting Association. Mako will have David's Santa Ana contact info should you wish to assist him. Much thanks in advance.
: No clinics ... but come out to the Phoenix Club/Anaheim on Thursday evenings 7 to 9 and meet other shooters and coaches. National Development Team member Chris Abalo is becoming one of the top 10 meter air rifle shooters in the country. Stacy Underwood just got a scholarship in Air Rifle ...
: (This coming Thursday might be pretty dead ... summer, 4th of July, etc. but come on the 10th of July ... and many of us will be there. USA Shooting PTO match that Thursday (every 2nd Thursday of the Month)
: Click on LINK and check out the Phoenix Club Photos

newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.41717.41712