Ruger MKII grips

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Kallysan

Ruger MKII grips

Post by Kallysan »

Has anyone tried a set of Precision Grips on their Ruger? If so, how do you like them? Thinknig of getting a set for mine.
Thanks
Mike38

Re: Ruger MKII grips

Post by Mike38 »

Do you mean this company here? https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/ If so, I tried them on a Benelli MP95, did not work at all. Not sure about the ones for a Ruger MkII.

If you mean any / other target grips on a Ruger MkII, yes. I've tried Vitarbo and Rink. The Vitarbo grips were ok, but felt "big and bulky" if that makes sense. The Rink grips on my MkII are fantastic. Very easy to get a consistant grip. It feels like they are gripping me, not me gripping them. Major improvement.
Kallysan

Post by Kallysan »

Thanks
ABerryhill

Post by ABerryhill »

Kallysan,

I am the guy behind Precision Target Pistol Grips and would invite you to give them a try. Everyone is custom made for your hand and your gun. You can search this site and the Bullseye forum for lots of positive reviews of my work. And if you get a set of grips from me and you're not happy with them, I'll either remake them for you until they're what you want, or I"ll give you a complete refund. I think I've made about 1200 grips in the past four years I've been doing it and about 20% of my orders each month are repeat customers (who get a discount for follow-on grips). I work with shooters at all levels, from young beginners to Olympians.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

All best,
Andrew

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com
Kallysan

Post by Kallysan »

Thanks