Letter's on jacket and pants?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Chris

Letter's on jacket and pants?

Post by Chris »

I would like to know where I can get the letters that are put on to shooting jackets and pants on the back of them.
Thanks
chris (CT)
Steph Litz

Re: Letter's on jacket and pants?

Post by Steph Litz »

A majority of the letters that come on shooters jackets and pants are available through the clothing company that makes the outfit (Kurt Thune, Sauer etc.) and are placed on the outfit after it has been put together but before it is shipped to the shooter
You could check with those companies to see if they sell the letters individually or possibly a local custom leather shop? Good luck.
litz10x-at-hotmail.com.41552.41551
scott

Re: Letter's on jacket and pants?

Post by scott »

An easy way to do it is to output the letters needed on a laser printer, usually at about 200-250 point type, in a condensed sans serif face. Lightly spray the back of the printout with a spray craft adhesive and place it over the material you want to make the letters out of. Colored fabric-backed vinyl or naugahide works well. Cut out the letters with a sharp craft knife and then attach the individual letters with fabic glue to the jacket or pants. Works better on canvas than leather, but you can have letters sewn on leather as a shoe repair shop.
Scott
: I would like to know where I can get the letters that are put on to shooting jackets and pants on the back of them.
: Thanks
: chris (CT)

submoa-at-aol.com.41567.41551