Air pistol competition/practice in Fresno, CA area

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Dave Herman

Air pistol competition/practice in Fresno, CA area

Post by Dave Herman »

I'm trying to find others in Fresno, Tulare, Madera & Kings Counties, CA, who are interested in 10m air pistol and air rifle. Going to Modesto once a month for silhouette competition is nice, but I do miss going for 10's. If any clubs exist out there in the area, please send me some details. I would also be willing to set up a group and make some inquiries around the local ranges (I've brought my Tech Force SS2 to Fresno Rifle & Pistol Club, no one seemed to mind).
dherman-at-earthlink.net.41351.0
akihmsa

Re: Air pistol competition/practice in Fresno, CA area

Post by akihmsa »

Hi dave
I can't give you any info on your area but in building a club I would suggest that you include Silhouette both Rifle and Pistol (air pistol silhouette is the fastest growing air gun sport in the usa right now check it out at ihmsaair on yahoo) Field Target along with 10 meter. This way you can defray the cost of the operation amoung more shooters. Shooters are often there own worst enemies by not banding together. Just because someone does not shoot a particular discipline does not mean they shouldn't support it in a club setting. I would bet there are 1000's of people in your area that like air guns, they just haven't figured out how to band toghether yet!: I'm trying to find others in Fresno, Tulare, Madera & Kings Counties, CA, who are interested in 10m air pistol and air rifle. Going to Modesto once a month for silhouette competition is nice, but I do miss going for 10's. If any clubs exist out there in the area, please send me some details. I would also be willing to set up a group and make some inquiries around the local ranges (I've brought my Tech Force SS2 to Fresno Rifle & Pistol Club, no one seemed to mind).

Mako

need your email address

Post by Mako »

: Hi dave
: I can't give you any info on your area but in building a club I would suggest that you include Silhouette both Rifle and Pistol (air pistol silhouette is the fastest growing air gun sport in the usa right now check it out at ihmsaair on yahoo) Field Target along with 10 meter. This way you can defray the cost of the operation amoung more shooters. Shooters are often there own worst enemies by not banding together. Just because someone does not shoot a particular discipline does not mean they shouldn't support it in a club setting. I would bet there are 1000's of people in your area that like air guns, they just haven't figured out how to band toghether yet!: I'm trying to find others in Fresno, Tulare, Madera & Kings Counties, CA, who are interested in 10m air pistol and air rifle. Going to Modesto once a month for silhouette competition is nice, but I do miss going for 10's. If any clubs exist out there in the area, please send me some details. I would also be willing to set up a group and make some inquiries around the local ranges (I've brought my Tech Force SS2 to Fresno Rifle & Pistol Club, no one seemed to mind).

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.41461.41354