Pardini Questions and Answers

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Has the FPE been taken out of production or is it still available?
Patrick Haynes

Re: Failure to Eject 3rd round across multiple magazines in

Post by Patrick Haynes »

PardiniUSA wrote:Usually this problem happens when the recoil spring (part 713) and the back shock absorber (part 717) are getting tired. We recommend the replacement every two years or 7500 - 10000 round.
Hi.

It looks like that was the issue. I pulled the recoil spring out for the malfunctioning pistol and compared it to another that I have: there was a .25" difference in length. I swapped out the shortened spring and the stovepipes magically disappeared.

I'll be at the USA WC next weekend with the Canadian team. I hope to see you and pick up a few replacement parts.

Many thanks.
Patrick
Two Shanks

Re: Pardini Questions and Answers

Post by Two Shanks »

I just bought SPBE. They told me not to leave the chamber dry fire plug in the pistol or it will shorten the spring. If You take it out you will either have to leave it cocked or snap the trigger. Will it hurt it to snap the trigger after dry fire practice.
Coolmeester

Post by Coolmeester »

Two Shanks wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:17 pm I just bought SPBE. They told me not to leave the chamber dry fire plug in the pistol or it will shorten the spring. If You take it out you will either have to leave it cocked or snap the trigger. Will it hurt it to snap the trigger after dry fire practice.
Just pull the bolt little bit backwards as you pull the trigger.
Center-fire pistol
Standard pistol
Rapid fire pistol
Free pistol
Air pistol
bking

Post by bking »

Two Shanks wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:17 pm I just bought SPBE. They told me not to leave the chamber dry fire plug in the pistol or it will shorten the spring. If You take it out you will either have to leave it cocked or snap the trigger. Will it hurt it to snap the trigger after dry fire practice.
I’ve kept mine with the dry fire plug in the chamber for 10 years and the spring is still good. No function problems.