USMC Pistol Team Clinic

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

clark2245

USMC Pistol Team Clinic

Post by clark2245 »

The USMC Pistol Team out of Quantico will be coming to the Durham Pistol & Rifle Club ( www.dprc.org ) in Haw River, NC the weekend of October 2nd - 3rd for a full two day bullseye pistol clinic! I have been talking with them since they were here for our match in May about the possibility of holding a clinic and they have now confirmed that they will be here and are excited about the idea since it has not been done in a long time and one of their primary missions is as a teaching organization.

This will be two full days of bullseye pistol instruction from one of the finest competition and training organizations in the world. The program will involve a combination of classroom instruction alternating with time on the firing line to work on what was discussed. Plenty of time for questions and answers will also be provided. It will start at 9:00 each morning and run until late afternoon but the comment was made that they will stay and answer questions each day as long as anyone has anything to ask. They will be here to teach.

Under their Red Book training system we will start with sustained fire Saturday and then Sunday will be mostly slow fire. It is fine to attend only one day if that is all you can get free or if you are mainly interested in one part of the training.

The basic plan:

When: October 2nd, 3rd - the first weekend of October
Where: Durham Pistol & Rifle Club www.dprc.org
Time: 9:00 start both days until late afternoon
Cost: $25 per person - yes that is for the whole weekend!

Contact me to sign up or with any questions. I hope you can make it as this will be a rare opportunity for some great training, and at a very low cost.

Important extra note: The DPRC Club Championship match October 17th, as well as the matches August 22nd and September 19th, are also open for reservations. The USMC team is planning on bringing part of their team back for the October match two weeks after the clinic and I believe we will have some nice prizes in all classifications.

Clark Hardesty

clark2245 (at) triad.rr.com
or PM me on this forum
novak

Re: USMC Pistol Team Clinic

Post by novak »

clark2245 wrote:The USMC Pistol Team out of Quantico will be coming to the Durham Pistol & Rifle Club ( www.dprc.org ) in Haw River, NC the weekend of October 2nd - 3rd for a full two day bullseye pistol clinic! I have been talking with them since they were here for our match in May about the possibility of holding a clinic and they have now confirmed that they will be here and are excited about the idea since it has not been done in a long time and one of their primary missions is as a teaching organization.

This will be two full days of bullseye pistol instruction from one of the finest competition and training organizations in the world. The program will involve a combination of classroom instruction alternating with time on the firing line to work on what was discussed. Plenty of time for questions and answers will also be provided. It will start at 9:00 each morning and run until late afternoon but the comment was made that they will stay and answer questions each day as long as anyone has anything to ask. They will be here to teach.

Under their Red Book training system we will start with sustained fire Saturday and then Sunday will be mostly slow fire. It is fine to attend only one day if that is all you can get free or if you are mainly interested in one part of the training.

The basic plan:

When: October 2nd, 3rd - the first weekend of October
Where: Durham Pistol & Rifle Club www.dprc.org
Time: 9:00 start both days until late afternoon
Cost: $25 per person - yes that is for the whole weekend!

Contact me to sign up or with any questions. I hope you can make it as this will be a rare opportunity for some great training, and at a very low cost.

Important extra note: The DPRC Club Championship match October 17th, as well as the matches August 22nd and September 19th, are also open for reservations. The USMC team is planning on bringing part of their team back for the October match two weeks after the clinic and I believe we will have some nice prizes in all classifications.

Clark Hardesty

clark2245 (at) triad.rr.com
or PM me on this forum
Clark,
I would like to attend this. I am in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Please contact me so I can pay you for this clinic. My email is jnovak44@comcast.net. My name is Joe Novak. Thank you.
clark2245

Re: USMC Pistol Team Clinic

Post by clark2245 »

Answered off line.