Dot Sight scope mount for S & W .38 Model 52-2

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Elliott S. Dushkin

Dot Sight scope mount for S & W .38 Model 52-2

Post by Elliott S. Dushkin »

I have a Model 52-2 .38 S&W semiwadcutter. I would like to put a red dot sight on it and found a grip-mounted one at AimTech, but was notified that they no longer have them in stock. Does anybody know where or what type of mount I can get other than one that actually mounts on the slide?
Elliott S. Dushkin
wjcksn

BME Slide Mount for S&W Model 52

Post by wjcksn »

I have a new BME S&W52-RR slide mount for the S&W Model 52 that I'll sell for $85. shipped. This one fits on the slide with no modifications to the gun. The rear sight can be removed and this mount installed in a few minutes.

Walt
Attachments
BME-SW52RR.jpg
Misny

Post by Misny »

I have the BME model S&W 52-BWR which attaches by sliding on the grooves in the dust cover of the frame. It is secure and did not require any alteration to the gun. The only downside, is that the scope sits up fairly high. Here is a link: http://www.bme-mounts.com/sw52-bwr.html
elliott S. Dushkin

Model 52-2 scope mounts

Post by elliott S. Dushkin »

Walt and Misny
thanks for your responses. I'll keep them both in mind. right now I'm in touch with AimTech and they have a grip-mounted scopebase. I'm hoping they still have some in stock or have the tools to make some more.
Elliott dushkin
Dogchaser

Post by Dogchaser »

I have one some where.

E-mail me at

ktm520lee(remove)@(remove)aim.com

I'll try to find it tonight.
gulliver62

I have one

Post by gulliver62 »

I have one of the AimTech mounts.

I will be happy to sell it to you very reasonably. I have decided to go a different way for my 52.

Send me an e-mail at steve.dedier@charonconsulting.com

steve