FAS 602

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

steyrlp10

FAS 602

Post by steyrlp10 »

Is there a US distributor for FAS pistol accessories, specifically magazines?

I've seen the question posted a few times, but didn't happen to catch the answer. The Internet has proven to be pretty useless in helping me.

The FAS I currently own was originally purchased from Don Nygord. That shows you how long it's been. Thanks.
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

I think Larry's Guns Maine may be of help. Larry Carter purchased a bunch of Don Nygords inventory. ...Worth a shot (no pun)
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

Thanks, I tried his site already. Larry offers grips and other accessories, but not specifically the magazines.
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

Contact the factory, they will either supply a part or tell you who has one.

My last contact was with carlascarabello@libero.it
or maybe info@dominoguns.com
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

steyrlp10 wrote:Thanks, I tried his site already. Larry offers grips and other accessories, but not specifically the magazines.
The LGI website does not show all that Larry Carter has in his "private inventory" which is considerably more than the website shows., you should contact them and ask for Deanna or speak with Larry Carter. ...

I'm thinking you'll be pleasantly surprised.
RMinUT

Post by RMinUT »

Neal Stepp in FT. Worth is the man you need to talk to. http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/

I just bought parts for my Domino 602 from him. Great service.
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

Mass Shooter wrote:
steyrlp10 wrote:Thanks, I tried his site already. Larry offers grips and other accessories, but not specifically the magazines.
The LGI website does not show all that Larry Carter has in his "private inventory" which is considerably more than the website shows., you should contact them and ask for Deanna or speak with Larry Carter. ...

I'm thinking you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks, I've been in contact with Deanna. She said they have them in stock, so I now have a price range to work with.
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

RMinUT wrote:Neal Stepp in FT. Worth is the man you need to talk to. http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/

I just bought parts for my Domino 602 from him. Great service.
Thanks... I had forgotten about him. I've been away from the sport for a while and am just getting back into the swing of things. Another place to go shopping!
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

JamesH wrote:Contact the factory, they will either supply a part or tell you who has one.

My last contact was with carlascarabello@libero.it
or maybe info@dominoguns.com
Thanks much for the info. I'll look into this also.
Tony C.

Post by Tony C. »

I have ordered parts for my 602 from factory, but AFAIK they no longer have magazine in stock.

The last time I've seen 602 magazine for sale on the internet is from Larrys Gun web site @$100 each!

You can try Westlake Engineering in UK, I think they still manufacturing UK legal versins of Britarm pistol, which is a copy of 602, and their mags is indentical, I've tried my friend Britarm mags in my 602 and it works.

http://westlakeengineering.com/4556.html

Good luck.
steyrlp10

Post by steyrlp10 »

Tony C. wrote:I have ordered parts for my 602 from factory, but AFAIK they no longer have magazine in stock.

The last time I've seen 602 magazine for sale on the internet is from Larrys Gun web site @$100 each!

You can try Westlake Engineering in UK, I think they still manufacturing UK legal versins of Britarm pistol, which is a copy of 602, and their mags is indentical, I've tried my friend Britarm mags in my 602 and it works.

http://westlakeengineering.com/4556.html

Good luck.
Thanks for your input.

Yes, $100 per magazine is a bit steep, but if I were to make a purchase outside of the US, the S/H/tax would probably be pretty steep too. Since I live in the States I'll try to work with a dealer located here instead of abroad.

I'm still waiting for responses from other people, so who knows. Maybe they'll surprise me.

At this point, it doesn't really matter. That's the whole idea of why I go to work every day -- so I can buy stuff!