Good spotting scope for the Gun-ho 4 gun pistol box?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

dragracr

Good spotting scope for the Gun-ho 4 gun pistol box?

Post by dragracr »

I just bought a mint used 4gun Gun-ho pistol box for Bullseye(just starting out) and I would like a little advise on a nice fitting spotting scope. I have done a little research but all of the threads I am finding have out of date links or have recommended out of production spotting scopes. I will be buying one of the mounts that are still available. Anyone have a still available spotting scope to recommend?
dam8

Post by dam8 »

Depending on what you are able to spend, the ng scope from Canada Targets or our host is small and has amazing light gathering. On a budget, I like the Konuspot a lot bigger but good lens' and bright as well. look on ebay for a vintage balscope orunertyl if your into nostalgia
solomon grundy

Post by solomon grundy »

+1 on the NG - good optics and the perfect size + they have a nifty rotating angled eye piece.
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

Leupold Golden Ring Compact - Spotting scope 10-20 x 40

I recently purchased mine at a nice discount from a message fourm.

My usage is for 50' indoor B/E league.

Incredible bright crystal clear optics! I wear glasses and I can easily view the target standing a good 6" behind the eyepiece. ..... Leupold is known for long eye-relief. Only drawback is they are pricey. .... myself I prefer quality products over inferior. .., just my .02

Best of luck on your search