High Standard Support - for Hamden and Hartford pistols.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

hill987

High Standard

Post by hill987 »

There are several nice looking H S on gunbroker for sale the 106 and 107 are the best of all I have used the boys in texas in the last month and was pleased with the service and the repairs,. The pistol shot great I support American workers and the efforts to get it right good luck
CR10X

Post by CR10X »

OK, I've been pretty patient until now, but this is just about all I can take. My mother said that if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. So, I haven't said a thing about the "New" High Standard Company in Texas. I haven't said a thing about trying to support the company when it started with a very expensive order. I haven't said a thing about waiting 2 years for a "competition ready" High Standard Victor 10X with a .22 short conversion unit. I haven't said anything about getting a competition ready match pistol that was so badly blued it look parkerized and a trigger that grated like gravel. I haven't said a thing about getting the run around for over over 2 years with "stories" that ranged from someone's "fill in the blank" died to "we lost your order that we said would be done last month". I haven't said a thing about a .22 short conversion that was never delivered. I haven't said a thing about a "competition ready pistol" that never fired more than 10 rounds in a row without jamming. I haven't said a thing about taking such a loss on that piece of crap that they never could get to work . I will not say that if you want to meet me a Perry and shoot match, I will not be shooting one of these pistols if they gave me one no matter how many times you repeat your experience on this list. I will not say that I made the Mayleigh Team with some other brand and it WAS NOT a "competition ready" pistol from Texas. Nope, not me. I will not say anything bad about them.

I will say that if you want to keep on marketing for them, at least use your real name and classification.

Cecil Rhodes
High Master
high standard

high standard parts and gunsmithing

Post by high standard »

An open message- High Standard parts that are mfgd by the ORIGINAL HIGH STANDARD in Texas equal or exceed the High Standard parts made in CT- we have been supplying these parts since 1993- we had our own set of problems with start up in Texas- those problems were min. and only lasted for a short time- we offer a life time warranty for material and manufacturing defects-any warranty issues are a serious matter for us-many parts exist in the market that are due to three(3) counterfeiters that existed in the market of which (2) were in Texas- of the thousands of parts and several thousand pistols that we have mfdg since 1993- the warranty claims have been nil in the last 10 years and under the industry avaerage in the previous 7 years- Bob Shea has worked for our company since 1942 and is happy to repair pistols using our factory original parts- we also have a staff in Houston that were trained by Bob that does an excellent job at repairs- Bob is THE MASTER and can be contacted thru our office or at our CUSTOM SHOP OPS in CT @ 203-239-1012 in CT