New Pardini v. Old Pardini

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

DatFont

New Pardini v. Old Pardini

Post by DatFont »

Hello,
I have an older Pardini SP .22lr target pistol (~15 yrs old). I'm not completely happy with the trigger and there is no barrel weight system. Does the new Pardini SP have a significantly different trigger? Can the trigger shoe be moved forward further than the older Pardini. Has anyone tried the electronic trigger Pardini SP?
Thanks
DAF
tenex

Post by tenex »

Hi DAF,
To my knowledge all the recent Pardini's have a similar trigger design, and it should be fairly simple to adjust to your preference. They do use a ball-spring plunger to create the second stage, and this can get dirty.

I'll be at Meriden tomorrow night for the AP match, we can talk if you like. I've been getting pretty good at adjusting the Pardini triggers, I'd be surprised if you can't get something you like.

Cheers,
Steve S.
cichliddecals

Post by cichliddecals »

I just received my new "old pardini" like yours. I have shot a fellow shooters with the recoil system and I don't believe I can tell a difference in recoil, though I can "feel" the springs move. It's actually a feeling I don't like. So far I'm not missing the weights.

This has so many adjustments, I can't imiagine not being able to find settings you like. Anyway, good luck.
landb

recoil weights

Post by landb »

just made a set of carbide recoil weights for a fellow shooters sp came out at 29.9 grams apiece. Compared to 10 grams waiting to see how they worked out. Working on a bolt on system for my MG-2 to play around with The Comp I made was so so.