Dardas Bullets, great CS experience, anybody else try them?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Philadelphia

Dardas Bullets, great CS experience, anybody else try them?

Post by Philadelphia »

I ordered a couple thousand Dardas Cast from Matt. 9mm 147 gn. RNFPBB and .45 cal. 230 gn. RNBB.

Number one, almost immediately after placing the order I got an email acknowledgement followed within a day or two with a personal email notifying me that everything shipped. They came in yesterday. Given general shortages and delays out there these days, I have to rate that as not only superlative but bordering on unbelievably great customer service. Could not possibly have been any better.

I'm going to try the 9mm 147 gn. today over 4.1 gn. Power Pistol, 1.150 OAL. (a minimum soft load going by the data I have).

Anybody else try Dardas Bullets? I know Matt's whole family are great rifle shots so my guess is they know how to make accurately shooting bullets.

Thanks. I'll report back on how they do as well.
RMinUT

Post by RMinUT »

I agree, they are good people selling good bullets. I have several different calibers from them, they all seem well made.
Philadelphia

Post by Philadelphia »

The 4.1 gn. powderpuff load on the 9mm 147s was definitely not the ticket. Some leading and inconsistent accuracy. I plan to ladder it and see what we can see. I want to keep it subsonic for the long line but it seems to need a little more juice.

Post by Guest »

I use quite a few different bullets from Dardas and am very happy with the performance and quick service....bob v