ADCO MiRAGE Competitor Red/Green dot scope

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Mass Shooter

ADCO MiRAGE Competitor Red/Green dot scope

Post by Mass Shooter »

Hi,

anyone using the ADCO MiRAGE "Competitor" Red/Green dot scope? The dot size is 8MOA and fills the bullseye at 50', it is switchable from Red to Green and tube size is 30mm

I'm looking at one for possibilities, strictly for indoor 50' b/e shooting.
Would like to hear others if you have any experience, like or dislike.

Regards,

M.S.
mamachay

Red dot

Post by mamachay »

I just use a Millett SP1 for indoor league (50'). It is cheap, but effective. Dot is red only, and 3MOA.
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

Thanks for your reply however my inquiry is in dot size & dot color, and where ADCO offers a green dot, only the dot size is huge comparing to what I'm used to.

Yes, ... I regulary use an Ultradot Matchdot with setting on smallest dot size, I mainly would be curious if other indoor 50' bullseye shooters use small dots or large dots that fill the x-ring, ... also if anyone is using a green dot.

M.S.
bebloomster

Post by bebloomster »

The UltraDot MatchDot is my first choice... the smallest dot at a lower intensity works fine for me.
RMinUT

Post by RMinUT »

The Nygord Pardini's came with ADCO dots. Don knew his stuff because I think they are far superior in clarity to a Ultradot. He could have used anything he wanted but chose ADCO. Mine does not have adjustable size or color though.
The 1 inch UltraDots of past seem to have a very small dot compared to the 30mm size. I prefer the small dot because when it's centered when the shot breaks you KNOW it's a ten.
rayg_3

Post by rayg_3 »

I just recently changed from a red dot to a green dot. I have a lot of problems with red dots flaring but the green dot is milder and doesn't flair as bad for me.
GOVTMODEL

Post by GOVTMODEL »

rayg_3 wrote: I have a lot of problems with red dots flaring but the green dot is milder and doesn't flair as bad for me.
That is generally a sign that you have astigmatism that needs correction. Time to visit the optometrist!
rayg_3

Post by rayg_3 »

GOVTMODEL wrote:
rayg_3 wrote: I have a lot of problems with red dots flaring but the green dot is milder and doesn't flair as bad for me.
That is generally a sign that you have astigmatism that needs correction. Time to visit the optometrist!
Yeah, I thought that may be the problem. I'm trying to get to an optometrist before Christmas. Thanks. RayG
earplug

S&W M41 trigger feel

Post by earplug »

I learned to shoot with nice crisp High Standard trigger, and I like the feel of a 1911 trigger.
Is it possible to get a M-41 to feel the same as the HS or a 1911?
It just seems to slurp instead of crack.
Mass Shooter

Re: S&W M41 trigger feel

Post by Mass Shooter »

earplug wrote:I learned to shoot with nice crisp High Standard trigger, and I like the feel of a 1911 trigger.
Is it possible to get a M-41 to feel the same as the HS or a 1911?
It just seems to slurp instead of crack.
Consider posting a "New Topic" for your inquiry.

Regards,

M.S.