How to-bullseye pistol

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

mrmosin

How to-bullseye pistol

Post by mrmosin »

When a 'smith builds a wadcutter match 45, what is done to the 1911 to make it a wadcutter pistol? as opposed to an accuracy "job"
jackh

Post by jackh »

mrmosin

Post by mrmosin »

Thanks for the info, I have read your article. Maybe I wasn't sure of what I was asking. Do we stay with a 45 ACP, or do we go with a 38 special wadcutter? It has been 25 years since I shot bullseye. Things have changed!!!!! I have acquired 2 gold cups, a S&W 41, a 35M russian, and have worked on a Ruger MKIII Trigger.
I have had a couple of S&W 52's, loved them, and hated them. I have too many shakes to go up against the steeley-eyed sharpshooters. But I love to pull the trigger.
realtorhb

Having fun!

Post by realtorhb »

mrmosin wrote:Thanks for the info, I have read your article. Maybe I wasn't sure of what I was asking. Do we stay with a 45 ACP, or do we go with a 38 special wadcutter? It has been 25 years since I shot bullseye. Things have changed!!!!! I have acquired 2 gold cups, a S&W 41, a 35M russian, and have worked on a Ruger MKIII Trigger.
I have had a couple of S&W 52's, loved them, and hated them. I have too many shakes to go up against the steeley-eyed sharpshooters. But I love to pull the trigger.

Never fear my friend, we all shake to lesser degrees. Just hold em and squeeze em even when you can't see em!...Never give up...I am gonna have my cataract fixed next month....64 and feeling good!..
Shot a 99 4X Sunday, with my little ruger Mk III at 25 Yds, with my c-more and I shake like a belly dancer.